CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2004

Oh ok so some redneck radio show that no one here can listen to or has every heard of was gonna "put us back on the map", in the intelligent words of my fellow neighbors...NIGGA PLEASE!!!

As far as punching me in the throat, thems some tough words coming from a faggot hundreds of miles away from me, i'd love to see you try to raise a hand to me motherfucker. You are pretty fuckin tough behind a computer but i'd bet a thousand bucks you'd never have the balls to say that shit to my face but keep on with your tough guy act, I find it utterly amusing as I do all your redneck ways.

Your gem of an idea was almost as good as your idea for making a video chat.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2004

yo jack, put out a diss track!!!

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2004

wasn't video chat keyser's idea?

diceisgod Wrote:If Gonzo can make Sleeper fuck anybody he is truly the second coming.
I've tried and almost come close but alas even I couldn't make this miracle happen.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

i would just gaze into sleepers eyes the whole time

The Sleeper Wrote:wasn't video chat keyser's idea?
My bad, another genius with the ideas they were only outclassed by the genius that was arthur dent.

GonzoStyle Wrote:
diceisgod Wrote:If Gonzo can make Sleeper fuck anybody he is truly the second coming.
I've tried and almost come close but alas even I couldn't make this miracle happen.
that jake delhomme was a hack

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

remember when i got yelled at for hating dent and jack

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

Good idea. Let's trash Keyser now. Where's Arpi?

arpi is the only puzzle missing from this thread

The Sleeper Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
that jake delhomme was a hack
I woulda done it!!!

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

The Sleeper Wrote:arpi is the only puzzle missing from this thread
wouldnt he be the only piece missing. i dont think he is the whole puzzle himself! sheesh.

- Jack - 10-14-2004

GonzoStyle Wrote:Oh ok so some redneck radio show that no one here can listen to or has every heard of was gonna "put us back on the map", in the intelligent words of my fellow neighbors...NIGGA PLEASE!!!

As far as punching me in the throat, thems some tough words coming from a faggot hundreds of miles away from me, i'd love to see you try to raise a hand to me motherfucker. You are pretty fuckin tough behind a computer but i'd bet a thousand bucks you'd never have the balls to say that shit to my face but keep on with your tough guy act, I find it utterly amusing as I do all your redneck ways.

If living in your own demented little world makes you feel better then fine, I know the truth and so do you. When you feel like telling everybody what really happened let me know.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2004

did you guys fuck or what

Hybrid Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:arpi is the only puzzle missing from this thread
wouldnt he be the only piece missing. i dont think he is the whole puzzle himself! sheesh.
good point, you can leave for another 2 years now

Jack Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:Oh ok so some redneck radio show that no one here can listen to or has every heard of was gonna "put us back on the map", in the intelligent words of my fellow neighbors...NIGGA PLEASE!!!

If living in your own demented little world makes you feel better then fine, I know the truth and so do you. When you feel like telling everybody what really happened let me know.
hey strawberry, don't you gotta go make some dinner?

- diceisgod - 10-14-2004

We really needed more of this.

i am interested in joining this board, jack!

- Goatweed - 10-14-2004

yeah, whats the address of this "other board" ?

yeah!