CDIH
THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: THE UNCENSORED STINGRAY INTERVIEW (/showthread.php?tid=9868)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Arpikarhu - 01-08-2005

yeah!

- TheGMANN - 01-08-2005

Melinda banged my friend Mikey u.f.k before the whole Spaz/Anthony debacle.

- Galt - 01-08-2005

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
Galt Wrote:Both of those are pretty bad. All I did was write "sucks to be him" after the story and Alkey's whole fucking board jumped down my throat.
As I remember, it was a little worse than that, because there was a ton of backpedalling and defenses being used that Alkey deleted.
well your memory is for shit.

That's what I wrote. People got mad. I said "are you kidding me?" And argued based on the hypocrisy of all these people "ohhhh that's not funny....someone DIED!!!".

I mentioned all the times when OA mocked death, like the entire reason they had Buddy Ebsen on the air, or when they played Hitler over the holocaust survivor talking -- all funny, no question.

Constant stories about death and dismemberment and deciding "sucks to be him or lifes unlucky lottery"

But nooooo, it's funny when they do it to others, but anyone relates that to them...HORRIBLE!!!!

All I said was "sucks to be him" That's it. The rest was arguing that I did nothing wrong.

I got everyone riled up. Alkey celled me and deleted the thread.

- Gooch - 01-08-2005

you are like Mel Gibson's Jesus

- GonzoStyle - 01-08-2005

I love how tenbats used the lent mentality of comparing mocking opies dads and 9/11

- Tenbatsuzen - 01-08-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:I love how tenbats used the lent mentality of comparing mocking opies dads and 9/11
Actually, the comparison wasn't between 9/11 and Opie's dad. The comparison was for the Tragedy + Time = Comedy equation, and inappropriate humor. I was actually making an example of my own warped sense of humor, not even making a comparison between the two events.

- Galt - 01-08-2005

becuse your sense of humor is just way twisted!!!!! 2 THE XTREME!!!!!!

herpes stick and meatflaps and so on and so forth.

- TheGMANN - 01-08-2005

Is this the same warped sense of humor that makes you the scourge of RonFez.net ?

My mistake I am sorry, I feel so horrible for the mix up, now I know what all those people in thailand must feel like.

- TheGMANN - 01-08-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:My mistake I am sorry, I feel so horrible for the mix up, now I know what all those people in thailand must feel like.
Just get them some shopvacs and some brooms and theyll be fine.

TheGMANN Wrote:Is this the same warped sense of humor that makes you the scourge of RonFez.net ?
I'm no scourge. Pantera's just flexing his e-tough e-muscles.

go e-fuck yourself

GonzoStyle Wrote:go e-fuck yourself
Marion comebacks? From the "greatest poster of all time"?

you don't to use quotations for that, there's no doubt around it.

plus can you make one post without referencing the show or has that become an impossibility in your life?

GonzoStyle Wrote:you don't to use quotations for that, there's no doubt around it.
I know what the greatest poster of all time is, and last I checked, you ain't Farrah in a red swimsuit.

Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:you don't to use quotations for that, there's no doubt around it.
I know what the greatest poster of all time is, and last I checked, you ain't Farrah in a red swimsuit.
CAUSE IT WAS A POSTER, GET IT!!!

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Tenbatsuzen Wrote:
CAUSE IT WAS A POSTER, GET IT!!!
Glad to see you can pick up on subtle nuances.

yeah seriously, you can go now.

- Galt - 01-08-2005

"Hey everyone, we should try and get more members. That would be a great idea!!!"

Galt Wrote:"Hey everyone, we should try and get more members. That would be a great idea!!!"
Too many different people posting - you might get mistaken for Wackbag.