CDIH
The good pre-Godfather movies on TV thread - For Galt, and anyone else - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The good pre-Godfather movies on TV thread - For Galt, and anyone else (/showthread.php?tid=10161)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- The Sleeper - 10-07-2005

I have peanut butter and a bigger TV now

- lush - 10-07-2005

That means nothing to me...now

i was wooing gonzo over, miss ego

- lush - 10-07-2005

That hurts.
It's ok, I know you are over me. Now I cry myself to sleep and rent Hitchcock movies all by myself. Frenzy and Rear Window are on my queue.

i think Frenzy was post-godfather. way to go off topic!

- lush - 10-07-2005

Same year! Maybe Frenzy was released in January.

- GonzoStyle - 10-07-2005

I never get you women, you go for assholes who won't even take you out or call you unless he wants to fuck, then afterwards hands you your clothes and sends you packin. But here you have a treasure like dennis who not only offers you his wholesome soul but is willing to share a classic film with you and give you his peanut butter and you shun him, you're not even human.

I hate peanut butter but anything for my little buddy.

- lush - 10-07-2005

I like assholes, my tear ducts don't get enough play these days.
How come I get the assholes who want me to stay? All I ever want to do is sleep in my own bed. I don't do sleep overs; it's more like stay awake while I listen to you snore while I lay there in the wet spot.

you're a cold woman, cold blooded.

I bet dennis doesn't snore.

- lush - 10-07-2005

I'm a frigid bitch, I know this. This is why I'll spent the rest of my days alone with 17 cats.

Weeping and begging for a taste of the peanut butter that could have been.

- The Jays - 10-07-2005

Sleeper's already gone back to the rosin bag, it's too late. He's setting up for the next pitch.

- drusilla - 10-07-2005

lush Wrote:If you call Dennis sitting on a chair while I watched the movie on his bed action then sure.
i was there for one of those too

- drusilla - 10-07-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:you're a cold woman, cold blooded.

I bet dennis doesn't snore.
i think she's dead inside

- The Jays - 10-07-2005

last time Sleeper solicits his services on the internet, you cold hearted spawn of the devil!

- Sir O - 10-08-2005

The Graduate was on AMC...

And A Clockwork Orange was on HBO3...

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2005

I have yet to see The Graduate, I have no clue why. I haven't been much into Hoffmans early work, I enjoy his post 80's stuff more. Though he was brilliant in Papillon but I didn't really like him in Lenny as Lenny Bruce.

- crx girl - 10-08-2005

i don't have cable so i've been doing the rental thing. i think i put the godfather movies on my list, but if you wanna hang out on my uncomfortable ass couch and watch a movie let me know and i'll put it on the top of my list. i would get the graduate for you

- Black Lazerus - 10-08-2005

are you two dating?

- Keyser Soze - 10-08-2005

i love the graduate, ive seen it about a dozen times.