CDIH
MOO - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: MOO (/showthread.php?tid=11270)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Hawt Baux - 02-05-2006

Thanks champ.

PS- Those pictures are not stored in the YMB archive, i removed them years ago.

PPS- Next time you see me in person please have the balls to say these things to my face instead of through a computer.

Thanks, dear!

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

it's not hypocrasy, its a rule thats been in use on this site for years. you can not post private IMs without the persons permission or pics.

- Luna - 02-05-2006

Adolf Wrote:so perfect, but its against board policy to post pics of someone without their permission, the baker rule. So if hawt wants to post pics, she can do so herself.
Oh?

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

oh here it comes, the baker rule went into effect after your pics were posted. as did the rule about im posting after suzies im.

if your pics were posted, I would have done the same thing.

- shortnfugly - 02-05-2006

actually I preferred RF, not YMB.

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

shortnfugly Wrote:actually I preferred RF, not YMB.
still havent said who you are, still lying about the pics being on the archive, keep it up slick.

for the record - can you clarify the baker rule and IM rule? I'm not familiar with either and I don't want to break the rules here.

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

shortnfugly Wrote:for the record - can you clarify the baker rule and IM rule? I'm not familiar with either and I don't want to break the rules here.

How much further can I clarify, "dont post peoples pics or private ims without the other persons permission"?

keep side stepping the questions at hand.

- Luna - 02-05-2006

Adolf Wrote:
shortnfugly Wrote:for the record - can you clarify the baker rule and IM rule? I'm not familiar with either and I don't want to break the rules here.

How much further can I clarify, "dont post peoples pics or private ims without the other persons permission"?

keep side stepping the questions at hand.
are there rules for this board posted anywhere here?

I don't want to be a rule breaker either.

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

Luna all you enjoy doing is complaining how everyone here is against you and how people read your pms. Or go bitch to jack about being celled, when you wouldnt let people from this board join your little message board. No one wants to read your posts let alone your PM's. You always wanna bitch and moan and then wonder why people rag on you, quit the bullshit and 3 year old grudges.

Quit trying to stir up shit and act high and mighty and maybe people won't bitch you out constantly. You and your little buddy who doesn't have the balls to post outside their anonimity and make up bullshit about "the pics are hosted on the archives".

what question am I side stepping?
who I am? I'm a member of this message board.
who am I in person? the whole privilage of a message board is anonymity. I'm an individual was directed to this site two years ago by one of your members, who you've seen fit to join this board (for which I thank you).

What else would you like to know about me?

As for the archives..... the internet is very public place. When an individual posts something in a public forum, it's open for scrutiny.

Additionally, as for me being a "liar" - images of websites can be and are stored by various other websites for the purpose of archiving them for historical purposes. Just because an image is removed from one site, doesn't necessarily mean it doesnt exist on another site. Ask your resident computer friends for references on this. I'm sure they can verify this information.

And why am I the topic of discussion all of a suddent. I try to do a public service and you're on my ass for it? phhhfftt.....see if I try to help you folks out again. that's the thanks I get.

- Luna - 02-05-2006

Adolf Wrote:Luna all you enjoy doing is complaining how everyone here is against you and how people read your pms. Or go bitch to jack about being celled, when you wouldnt let people from this board join your little message board. No one wants to read your posts let alone your PM's.

Quit trying to stir up shit and act high and mighty and maybe people won't bitch you out constantly. You and your little buddy who doesn't have the balls to post outside their anonimity and make up bullshit about "the pics are hosted on the archives".
oh, I knew this was coming. You are so typical and predictable.

Why don't you just answer the question?

I'm really sorry that I was invited here by Sean Cold and you just can't seem to run me off like you want to.

I told you about the situation at "my board" .... you want to go a round again? damn, but you are thick-headed.

And fuck me for trying to make amends with you.

Hawt Baux Wrote:PPS- Next time you see me in person please have the balls to say these things to my face instead of through a computer.

Thanks, dear!

A - Nothing is ever deleted.
B - Next RF outing, I'll be sure to say hello. (let's see if you can figure out the sarcasm in this one)

- Adolf - 02-05-2006

Luna Wrote:
Adolf Wrote:Luna all you enjoy doing is complaining how everyone here is against you and how people read your pms. Or go bitch to jack about being celled, when you wouldnt let people from this board join your little message board. No one wants to read your posts let alone your PM's.

oh, I knew this was coming. You are so typical and predictable.

Why don't you just answer the question?

I'm really sorry that I was invited here by Sean Cold and you just can't seem to run me off like you want to.

I told you about the situation at "my board" .... you want to go a round again? damn, but you are thick-headed.

And fuck me for trying to make amends with you.

I never said I wanted to run you off, thats your own insecurity. Plus its rough to make ammends by constantly being a bitch and complaining about shit that happened 3 fuckin years ago, your pic was posted, get over it. Your little pal here stirs the pot cause you got offended and you couldnt wait to come here and exploit what I said cause you can't fuckin let go of shit.

The question was answered twice, so learn to read and take a midol. The rules have been the same for the past few years. You can't hotlink either, incase you wanna know.

- Adolf - 02-06-2006

shortnfugly Wrote:what question am I side stepping?
who I am? I'm a member of this message board.
who am I in person? the whole privilage of a message board is anonymity. I'm an individual was directed to this site two years ago by one of your members, who you've seen fit to join this board (for which I thank you).

What else would you like to know about me?

As for the archives..... the internet is very public place. When an individual posts something in a public forum, it's open for scrutiny.

Additionally, as for me being a "liar" - images of websites can be and are stored by various other websites for the purpose of archiving them for historical purposes. Just because an image is removed from one site, doesn't necessarily mean it doesnt exist on another site. Ask your resident computer friends for references on this. I'm sure they can verify this information.

And why am I the topic of discussion all of a suddent. I try to do a public service and you're on my ass for it? phhhfftt.....see if I try to help you folks out again. that's the thanks I get.

It's pretty obvious you've been a member of the boards for a while since "keyser showed you the links, years ago".

and point me to the archive you got those pics from, since you havent had them saved you must have gotten them recently.

- Keyser Soze - 02-06-2006

funny how luna keeps showing up here even though she hates most of us so much. what a drama whore.

- Adolf - 02-06-2006

youre gay cause your sig pic shows up on every page and has gayness in it!

the only thing gayer would be a pic of luna, but alas its against the rules.

- shortnfugly - 02-06-2006

no, actually...... anthony is gay cuz he sucks dick back stage after his shows. it has nothing to do with his picture. what? he never invited you back stage? he invited every other rf and ymb member..... I believe marco was the only one to take him up on his offer.

wow, a 5 year old gay marco reference. you're really breaking new ground here mr. signs up for new accounts because he can't stand behind his own words.