CDIH
Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... (/showthread.php?tid=12101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- Next Best Thing - 10-13-2006

That fucking kid was a real mongoloid, by the way. It looked like an illegal abortion gone wrong. What the fuck was that thing on the little monster's head, anyway?

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:I will throw the first spear.
Hoon, in unprecedented PUSSY fashion, backtracked on his original Imperial decision after being scolded by dot, a middle-aged unattractive board slut.
That's Strike 1.
You clearly broke a rule on a board that is completely different than this.
That board has a purpose, is paid for by a corporation, has more traffic than cdih or mybackpages could see in a decade and requires certain rules.

I took your side on many issues.
In the end, you clearly broke a rule and got the proper warning.
You persisted, I warned you again and your response was for me to basically go fuck myself, that you didn't need that place. Yet, you're angry for being removed from it.

Contradictory on your part? Yes.
Confusing? No. You love that place. You're addicted to it.
So is ken and so is Luna... and I help run it now.

if an when you're let back in, you will refer to me as "Hardass Huey" or you'll be promptly reprimanded.

Why you gotta bring us into your little fuckin spat, oooh you have traffic. If we wanted a band of retards running around here, we'd get them. We're satisfied with our current retard.

i was aksed to bring this here by ken.
he told me you invited this little argument here so Thing could "tear me up" on neutral ground.

Apparently, ken misrepresented you and your wishes on the doors board.

Some fuckin mod you are, I meant why you gotta be dissin our traffic.

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:Here's another thing I've always enjoyed about Hoon - The bullshit, hardass Republican act. This is a cunt who doesn't have the balls to stand up to bossy bitches on an internet site.

Hoon, you're the type of Republican who wouldn't know which end of the gun to point at the sand nigger. I'm fucking appalled.
i am curious for your response to this little gem before i pull the trigger.

speaking of astheticly challenged mops...
later in this thread i will be posting pictures of your current love interest, shay, here and you will be left to defend your tastes.

i will use this leverage to negate your qualifications of taste in wmen, rendering your opinion of our stock, irrelevent here.

- GonzoStyle - 10-13-2006

well I do remember there was one hot chick on the doors board, I forget her name.

but the rest were pretty fuckin awful.

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
Hoon, in unprecedented PUSSY fashion, backtracked on his original Imperial decision after being scolded by dot, a middle-aged unattractive board slut.
That's Strike 1.
That board has a purpose, is paid for by a corporation, has more traffic than cdih or mybackpages could see in a decade and requires certain rules.

You persisted, I warned you again and your response was for me to basically go fuck myself, that you didn't need that place. Yet, you're angry for being removed from it.

if an when you're let back in, you will refer to me as "Hardass Huey" or you'll be promptly reprimanded.

Why you gotta bring us into your little fuckin spat, oooh you have traffic. If we wanted a band of retards running around here, we'd get them. We're satisfied with our current retard.

i was aksed to bring this here by ken.
he told me you invited this little argument here so Thing could "tear me up" on neutral ground.

Apparently, ken misrepresented you and your wishes on the doors board.

Some fuckin mod you are, I meant why you gotta be dissin our traffic.
i'm edgey and controversial.

now if you'll excuse me have to drive home from work.
be back in 30

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:
Luna Wrote:I personally don't care how it's run... let's get that clear.

And you ain't nuttin' Hoonypie... you is just a dawg on a short leash.

woof!
yes you do.
everyone wants to be accepted.

and the way to acceptence is through me, my child.
that's not ego. that's fact.
you think I want to be accepted by a bunch of ninnies that are nice to my e-face but will stab me in my e-back?

I don't need their brand of acceptance... it's all fake bullshit anyway.

Hoon Wrote:
Next Best Thing Wrote:Here's another thing I've always enjoyed about Hoon - The bullshit, hardass Republican act. This is a cunt who doesn't have the balls to stand up to bossy bitches on an internet site.

Hoon, you're the type of Republican who wouldn't know which end of the gun to point at the sand nigger. I'm fucking appalled.
i am curious for your response to this little gem before i pull the trigger.

speaking of astheticly challenged mops...
later in this thread i will be posting pictures of your current love interest, shay, here and you will be left to defend your tastes.

i will use this leverage to negate your qualifications of taste in wmen, rendering your opinion of our stock, irrelevent here.

That will really fix my wagon, Hoon.

Let me remind you of one little thing before you get too carried away, shit-for-brains. This is the internet you fucking fool. I am not ACTUALLY fucking Shay any more than you're fucking spork or one of those other fucking moronic males.

Just admit you fucked up, I'll consider forgiving you, if you promise to stop betraying your gender & stand up for your decisions in the face of those cunts.

Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:

woof!
yes you do.

you think I want to be accepted by a bunch of ninnies that are nice to my e-face but will stab me in my e-back?

I think it's time to break the bad news to these folks.

Luna & I have been fucking this whole time. I only bring this up now because she skipped her last period.

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

Wow,
Hoon has fucking totally lost it,

He became a mod,
and thinks that means something in the real world,

think he has business cards made up?
embossed letters in red?

- Goatweed - 10-13-2006

it's like 2001 all over again!

Ken'sPen Wrote:Wow,

He became a mod,

embossed letters in red?

Watch your ass, you're going to get thrown in cyber jail. Keep down your head, stay in your number, all that shit.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Next Best Thing Wrote:
Luna Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:

woof!
yes you do.

I think it's time to break the bad news to these folks.

Luna & I have been fucking this whole time. I only bring this up now because she skipped her last period.
I may need to get out the coat hanger, huh?

- Black Lazerus - 10-13-2006

Luna Wrote:
GonzoStyle Wrote:
Hoon Wrote:
That's Strike 1.

Why you gotta bring us into your little fuckin spat, oooh you have traffic. If we wanted a band of retards running around here, we'd get them. We're satisfied with our current retards.
hey. I heard that.

he was talking about keyser but since you insist i will make correction

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

relax NBT,
that period thing is all about the menapause.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

Ken'sPen Wrote:Wow,

He became a mod,

embossed letters in red?
do you think he's going to put this little tid bit on his resume should he ever go job hunting?

I wonder if Hoon has a picture of that poor ugly kid handy.

I really wish you folks could see this, you'd instantly understand what all the commotion is about.

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:You clearly broke a rule on a board that is completely different than this.

What the fuck happened to hoon....

I bet he refers to Snakey as a valuable contributor to a powerful message board of 60s pop culture.

It's a fucking board full of bored houswive dedicated to a footnote in music history that's been out of business for 30 fucking years.

I love it when they talk about Doors Management. What the fuck is Doors management?

- Goatweed - 10-13-2006

so....thread of the year nominee or what?

I just hope Doors Management isn't taking any of this shit personally.