CDIH
Book club - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Book club (/showthread.php?tid=2106)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Buttmunch - 07-03-2002

I'd like to do a round one.

- Arthur Dent - 07-08-2002

Alright, we've got a tie in the poll between Pillars of Earth and On the Road.

Anybody got any thoughts on how to do a tie breaker without starting ANOTHER poll?

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-08-2002

We could take turns having one person be the deciding vote...you could do it this time since this was your idea.

- Buttmunch - 07-08-2002

There is obviously interest in both books so flip a coin. Then we'll have two books to read and the order in which to read them.

Either that or ask an impartial third party to decide.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

i dont know why you all want to read Enders Game. he is a smart kid who goes to war college and practices killing the enemy in a war simulator. you find out in the end that it wasnt a simulation and that he was really wiping out a civilization though he didnt know it. the end. boring

Arpi, I disliked you before. Now I truelly hate you. That is the biggest dick move I've seen you pull since coming here.

- Keyser Soze - 07-08-2002

Oh yeah Arpi, another thing you missed while you were away, we made Arthur a mod.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

eek!

- IkeaBoy - 07-08-2002

Quote:Arpi's Enders Game Spoiler
Now I'll never vote for any of your damned books.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

i saved you all from a crappy and juvenile book. you should be thanking me.

- IkeaBoy - 07-08-2002

Sometimes we, as humans, need to experience things ourselves in order to learn.

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

this coming from an asocial slug who hides from the sun:rofl:

I hearby officially nominate Arpi for the age old torture known as ostracizing. In other words, everybody agrees to never again read or respond to a single thing he posts anywhere on the board. Let him say whatever he wants because nobody is reading it.

All in favor say "Aye".

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

Aye!!

- Skitchr4u - 07-08-2002

aye

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

skitch, have we ever interacted on the board? i dont think so. here let's begin, go fuck yourself!:rofl:

- Skitchr4u - 07-08-2002

why thank you arpi for noticing me...however, you will soon tire of me and not even realize that i am here...trust me on this one...

oh, and please use a barbed wire baseball bat when you give yourself your enema this evening

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

Quote:however, you will soon tire of me and not even realize that i am here
i hope not. i have had a taste and i like it :loveya:

- Skitchr4u - 07-08-2002

stop it arpi, you are making me blush!

- Arpikarhu - 07-08-2002

::Confusedmooch::: come here big boy and do it the way that daddy likes it