CDIH
What music have you bought lately? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Noise Pollution (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Thread: What music have you bought lately? (/showthread.php?tid=416)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Sephiroth - 04-06-2002

Im not going to bother reading the rest of this thread, so:

Anti-Flag : Mobilize
Social Distortion : White light, white heat, white Trash.
Deviates : My Life

- Flock of Moosen - 04-09-2002

Bought music? That's a good one Maynard. {:p}

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

The other day I bouth Ani Difranco - Living In Clip.

Great live record. She tells some great stories on there.

- Kid Afrika - 04-09-2002

Are they stories about hippy chic and forresting underarm hair?

- virgingrrl - 04-09-2002

if i listen just hard enough...[Image: ani11.jpg]
i can almost hear her say FUCK YOU KID!11! :bouncer:

- Maynard - 04-09-2002

Almost? I'm sure thats' the first thing she'd say if she met him.:firebounce:

- TheGMANN - 04-09-2002

Crystal Method -tweekend
Queen of the Damned Sndtrk
Dropkick Murphy's..the singles collection '96-'97

- PollyannaFlower46 - 04-16-2002

I bought the new Goo Goo Dolls and John Mayer (sp), haven't listened to either yet though.

- Maynard - 05-10-2002

Oh dear, it's been a long time. LEts see if I can remember everything. I know I'll miss some stuff.

Tom Waits - Alice (More of the same. Great stuff. He released two albums, seperatly. He didn't want to do a double disc.)
Tom Waits - Blood Money (Again, more of the same, however I like this album better of the two.)
Elvis Costello - The Very Best Of (Thanks Arpi. Great lyricist. I don't know why I havent gotten into him in the past.)
Sneaker Pimps - Bloodsport (Kelli Dayton isn't singing lead vocals anymore and it really changes the entire feel of the band. For the worse in my opinion. This album just misses. Skip it and stick to Becoming X)
Paul Westerberg - Stereo
Matthew Ryan - Concussion (amazingly soulful singer)
Phantom Planet - The Guest (too poppy.i dug the single California, but the rest of the album is a little too whiny, and not in a good Emo kind of way.)
No Doubt - Rock Steady (OK, so I didn't buy this album I d/l'ed it, but I had to include it. It just rocks, and puts me in a great mood)
Melvins - Hostile Ambient Takeover (HOLY SHIT! This is one of their greatest albums to date. WEll worth the wait for new material. Even though they put out 3 albums last year, one live show, one re-release cleanded up, and the other reworked songs, this is their first new material since 2000)
Melvins+Fantomas - Millenium Monsterwork (another great album. Two great bands. Taken from some live shows)
Luther Wright & The WRongs - Rebuild The Wall (WOW! Amazing bluegrass version of Pink Floyd's The Wall. His arrangements are fantastic)
I've bought a few Ani Difranco albums. Can't remember which ones, but they're all amazing. Sh'es just a great singer/songwriter. Her lyrics are just....perfect.

I just know I'm missing some stuff from this list. Oh well.

I've also downloaded tons and tons of albums in the past few months. A little of everything.