CDIH
CDIH SOCOM Clan Signup - Seals or Terrorists? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: CDIH SOCOM Clan Signup - Seals or Terrorists? (/showthread.php?tid=4215)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

- LZMF1 - 01-27-2003

so did DTV fix whatever it was that you needed done?

did you send galt an invite?

is anyone playing tonight?

i haven't been into football in years so i'll probably be playing online.

- LZMF1 - 01-30-2003

ok kids.....

new clan name \m/CDIH\m/

keep the [CDIH] in your names. it just makes it easier to locate you in the lobbies.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1043909049

- crack hitler - 01-31-2003

so why exactly do we want to be in clans as opposed to just going it solo, are there advantages other then that of just knowing your team or potential enemies?

- LZMF1 - 01-31-2003

it does make it easier to carry out a plan of attack if we're all on the same page.

it also helps if we sort of know each other. that way noone takes offense when we insult the shit out of each other.

- Keyser Soze - 01-31-2003

LZ is your new clan leader. I'm not on often enough to take care of clan business. Thanks for taking over LZ.

- LZMF1 - 01-31-2003

now that the new clan is sort of established(i haven't checked to see if everyone accepted their invites) i will appoint Mad as the new clan leader. he can still outplay me any day of the week.

- crack hitler - 01-31-2003

ok i dumped werewulf, he was just for training, now that my kills are pretty even with my deaths i have changed to [CDIH] Crack

oh, and you're ever just looking for me i hang out in the Canada East and West 1 rooms,

- LZMF1 - 01-31-2003

so has anyone accepted the invites!?!?!?!?!?

- Galt - 01-31-2003

I accepted so what? How do I look at my stats? I bet they suck balls

- LZMF1 - 02-01-2003

stats don't mean shit in this game. no matter how good you are...there's someone out there who is 10X better and would be more than happy to hand you your ass.

crack, i tried inviting you but it said that there is no [CDIH]Crack.

- crack hitler - 02-01-2003

have you guys had a lot more problems with getting dumped from the server over the past few days?

- LZMF1 - 02-02-2003

yup....i got booted last night.

when i saw you online i tried to tell you which game to join but i doubt that you saw the message that i typed in Undecided

- Galt - 02-02-2003

How do you know if someone is online, and where they are?
More importantly, how can contact someone if you do stumble accross them

- Mad - 02-02-2003

Sorry I've been off-line the past week. My LCD went on my puter and was sent back for a replacement. (Always get the extended warranity on those laptops.)

Galt AIM is how LZ and myself set up games. Just add us to your buddy list and AIM somebody when you're in mood for killing.

- slackjaw - 02-03-2003

Ok, so I ventured back into the online world that is SOCOM last night, and I have never had so much fun watching my own brains splatter so many times. After a bit I even managed to start getting some kills... yay me. I am strictly Terrorist at this point... if I can master those crappy assed weapons and lopsided games I will be in good shape! Crap, I just gave myself the itch, I think I may have to go play now.

- LZMF1 - 02-10-2003

ok, i just got back in from vacation.

i may have to play socrack tonight. :thumbs-up:

- crack hitler - 02-10-2003

we need to get our clan all together one night and make a room, i am dying to know how good everyone else is at this point, i know i have greatly improved since i was last seen

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-10-2003

Quote:i know i have greatly improved since i was last seen
:rofl:

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 02-10-2003

wow...you guys are taking this way more serious than the AA clan...

- Mad - 02-10-2003

A non-believer. I'll chop your hands off, infidel.
:burnfucker: