CDIH
Real people post here! - Honest! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Real people post here! - Honest! (/showthread.php?tid=670)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- fbd - 03-05-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Which pic did Seph use that wasn't already posted in this thread?
the "best friends" is new, and the other pic didnt have him grabbing your ass through those tight pants...and people wonder how you became a mod over there.i think seph just stumbled on an old pic of you two, not photoshop

- Galt - 03-05-2002

Does this mean that I'm in trouble too?

[quote="Galt"]Who here is brave enough to post real pictures of themselves? You CANNOT post pictures of OTHER people here but those who feel comfortable enough to show us your stuff, post it here so we can put a face to the names that scroll past our screens everyday. I'm sure SLASH will get this one started for us right? Get out those Glamour Shots© !

[Image: foundrymusicantd.jpg]</td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'>

Edited By Galt on Mar. 04 2002 at 9:31

- Sean Cold - 03-05-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:the "best friends" is new, and the other pic didnt have him grabbing your ass through those tight pants...and people wonder how you became a mod over there.i think seph just stumbled on an old pic of you two, not photoshop
why am i even bothering with you?

I know you are trying to be funny, and while your two cents was mildly ammusing at best, I think you nedd to pick up your two pennies so you can buy a clue to know when two adults are discussing a serious matter.

Now, begone you little shit before I stick you in a cell just because I am bored right now and it would probally amuse alot of people at the same time.

- Keyser Soze - 03-05-2002

This semantics lesson is simply an attempt to try to deflect from the point that Gooch is posting pictures of people who never gave him permission to do so.

Galt, I already posted THAT picture in this thread, so I guess you're mocking Gooch's point, and not mine.

Gooch went and took a picture of Becky she didn't post in this thread. Regardless if Becky already posted her picture here, she didnt give anyone permission to post THAT one.

Edited By Keyser Soze on Mar. 04 2002 at 9:34

- Lord Magus - 03-05-2002

I would like to point out that even though there is an amazing resemblance and through a bizarre coincidence Seph and I share the same birthday, we are not twins, I am nearly 10 years his senior, and there is absolutely NO relation between us, asides from an intense interest in video games.
Just wanted to make sure I wouldn't get lynched for imaginary associations with "magoo jr."
Now, if you wanted to lynch me for merely being me, I'ld understand.. let's just do it for the right reasons, ok?

And Gooch... jesus my MOM isn't as big a nit pick as you.

- Luna - 03-05-2002

I got permission from Brokenjaw to post this:

[Image: russandrupert.jpg]

- fbd - 03-05-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I know you are trying to be funny, and while your two cents was mildly ammusing at best, I think you nedd to pick up your two pennies so you can buy a clue to know when two adults are discussing a serious matter.

Now, begone you little shit before I stick you in a cell just because I am bored right now and it would probally amuse alot of people at the same time.
wow, i am SOOOOOOOOOO scared.mr. big tough real life guy is trying to be mr. big tough internet guy.so waht if i get stuck in the cell.its no big deal.stuck in there for a few das at most, people still come just to joke around.it doesnt seem too bad, especaially when your thrown in by someone for the same reasons as would be done by the very person this board hates.

congradulations.you've been given absolute power, and become all that you took power to prevent

- Sluggo - 03-05-2002

judas fuckin priest...drop it.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-05-2002

Somebody arrest Gooch for killing this thread.

- Sephiroth - 03-05-2002

I swear to christ I'm never touching photoshop again.

- Sean Cold - 03-05-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:wow, i am SOOOOOOOOOO scared.mr. big tough real life guy is trying to be mr. big tough internet guy.so waht if i get stuck in the cell.its no big deal.stuck in there for a few das at most, people still come just to joke around.it doesnt seem too bad, especaially when your thrown in by someone for the same reasons as would be done by the very person this board hates.

congradulations.you've been given absolute power, and become all that you took power to prevent
little boy, i should find a way to force you to read every inane Dana Dillon thread and thought that twat ever typed.

I call balderdash, damn it.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-05-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:I swear to christ I'm never touching photoshop again.
The first step to solving your problem is admitting you have one.

- fbd - 03-05-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:little boy, i should find a way to force you to read every inane Dana Dillon thread and thought that twat ever typed.

I call balderdash, damn it.
i am truely sorry.i take back all that i have said.
please, dont do it.not that, anything but that.i'lllick your boots clean, hell, i'll lick froy's dirty penny to avoid being forced to do that

- Luna - 03-05-2002

I forgot all about these pics, too. (and I am trying to make up for my second pic so, bear with me)

This is Brokenjaw and me:
[Image: lauraruss%20copy.jpg]

Thank you Luna for bringing the defiblirator to this thread.

On that note, Brokenjaw is one popular guy!

- Sluggo - 03-05-2002

Luna...
Your dog is absolutely magnificent.
I'd be careful around Brokenjaw though...
I've seen that look he's got in his eye before...

- Luna - 03-05-2002

Sluggo Wrote:Luna...
Yeah, I have to keep my eye on those two, but, I am sure you go through the same thing with Astro & Maymay. :lol:

- fbd - 03-05-2002

yeah, but the look was in maynard's eyes, not his eye

come on...it was the perfect set up

- Sluggo - 03-05-2002

fbdlingfrg Wrote:

jeeeze...
Set up?
I already said it.
Get back on the short bus.

Edited By Sluggo on Mar. 04 2002 at 10:12

Sluggo Wrote:
fbdlingfrg Wrote:

jeeeze...
Set up?
I already said it.
Get back on the short bus.
forgive him, he randomly bashes keys on the whim hoping occassionally something comprehensible comes out.