CDIH
I am amazed this has not been posted yet. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I am amazed this has not been posted yet. (/showthread.php?tid=6817)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Velociti - 07-21-2003

yea that might have attributed to the shelling

- x-file - 07-21-2003

another interesting point that has come to light since this whole kobe bryant issue is....how hot is that wife of his? This guy has got a 20 year old piece of ass at home like that and he's going to go bang some pyscho from colorado. Thats the real issue at hand.

- Keyser Soze - 07-21-2003

the grass is always greener

- diceisgod - 07-22-2003

Iverson

- Velociti - 07-22-2003

sucks

- diceisgod - 07-22-2003

:angry:

- Velociti - 07-22-2003

nah i'm just joking i'm a part time sixers fan, full time eagles and phillies and flyboys.

- Galt - 07-23-2003

I raped her right after Kobe raped her

Quote:The young Colorado woman has not been identified by news organizations but her name, address, telephone number and possibly her picture have surfaced on the Internet -- an act that mental health experts said was likely to traumatize her.

"That's like being raped again," if her accusations against Bryant are true, said Dr. Patricia Saunders, director of Graham Windham Manhattan Medical Center in New York City.

- Galt - 07-24-2003

Keyser Soze Wrote:can she drop the charges and settle out of court?

Then AM said...
Quote:No, now it is between Kobe and the state of Colorado.
I just noticed this. First AM posted? I didn't realize he was still around.

Second, that's not true. She could drop the charges and they would have nothing to go on.

The same thing happened when Michael Jackson fucked that little boy and then gave him like $20 million and the kid dropped the charges. No victim willing to testify means no case.

- Keyser Soze - 07-24-2003

she doesnt want money, she wants him behind bars. then again, she could just be holding out for more money.

- Velociti - 07-24-2003

he's guilty but theres no way he's seeing jailtime.

- The Jays - 08-07-2003

...they added this into the report of today's prelim hearing...

Quote:Bryant and defense attorney Pamela Mackey both went through a metal detector before they entered the courtroom.

There was nothing before nor nothing after that related to this lil tidbit of information.

Do they believe that Kobe always packs heat?

- LyricalGomez - 08-07-2003

Isn't that standard practice?

- Mad - 08-07-2003

Yeah it is, but most lawyers don't have to because they are Officers of the Court.

- The Jays - 08-07-2003

... that what I'm saying. What's the big fucking deal that they HAD to make sure that WE all knew that KOBE had to walk through a metal detector? Why even include that?

It's obvious that the AP practices racial bigotry by stereotyping Kobe as a pistol packing nigger.

- Mad - 08-07-2003

ABCNEWS was told that examiners found evidence the NBA superstar's accuser had "vaginal tearing."

Ouch. Guess he shouldn't have rushed the fore play.