CDIH
MLB Playoff thread - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: MLB Playoff thread (/showthread.php?tid=7480)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

HedCold Wrote:
The Jays Wrote:What the fuck. What a shitty fucking series, losing to such a disgusting fucking team. Disgusting.
whats so disgusting about the marlins team?
its disgusting that they can beat the yankees?
Gotta agree there. The Marlins beat the best the AL and NL had to offer them. Shitty teams don't do that. World champions do that. At least give them some credit. This is why I hate the fucking Yankees so much. It's not the team, it's the annoying fucking fans who are never happy with a goddamn thing there team and players do. Bernie Williams is one of the best post season players the yankees have had in many years, he had 1, I repeat, 1 bad game against the Twins this year and people were ready to run him out of fucking town. If anything is disgusting, that is. You were outplayed by Florida in most every aspect, you didn't get big hits when you should have. Florida shut the Yanks down when it mattered. That's the bottom line

- The Jays - 10-26-2003

What the fuck? I'm not allowed to be fucking upset that my team lost? I have to go and give the other team credit? Shut the fuck up. Our team could have fucking won it , and then didn't, and thus, it's disgusting to see any team, especially some fucking expansion team, beat the Yankees.

Quote:It's not the team, it's the annoying fucking fans who are never happy with a goddamn thing there team and players do.

See Red Sox fans. See Mets fans. Same fucking thing.

Why do you have to be an asshole about it? You're so fucking gleeful that the Yankees didn't win, you could really give a shit about anything else.

- HedCold - 10-26-2003

classy

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

You can be upset your team lost, but give the marlins a little credit. Didn't mean to come down on you all that harshly, it's just something that's been building up against yankee fans for a while. Blame the people that call up on 1050 radio. Sorry about that jays

- The Jays - 10-26-2003

Who the fuck wants to be classy?

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

The marlins when they gave clemens a standing ovation when he left the other night

- The Jays - 10-26-2003

OOOh, you really made me reflect for a moment there.

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

Now you can reflect on a 5 hit shutout beckett threw

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-26-2003

i enjoy both beckett's pitching, and his price guide.

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

WhackBagKid Wrote:i enjoy both beckett's pitching, and his price guide.
His pitching is great but i prefer Tuff Stuff because you get all sports to judge your cards by and don't have to buy seperate mags for each and every sport

oh please... beckett > tuff stuff

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

I have no doubt beckett>tuff stuff but I'm not shelling out over $20 a month for 4 different sports cards magazines when TS gives me them all for $4.99($4.50 at walmart) a month

i havent collected cards for 5 years... and you are way too old to be collecting cards.

- QuickStop - 10-26-2003

MARLINS SUCK!

- Faceman - 10-26-2003

You can never be too old to collect cards. Anyway I plan to give them to my son one day, whenever I have one. Then he can have my 1979-1980 Wayne Gretzky Topps rookie card. :1:

- GonzoStyle - 10-26-2003

The marlins are just a great team, nothin less. They are not flashy, they are not home run hitters, most of them aren't really super stars but they are what the yankees were in 1996 and thats a collective whole.

Granted its digusting but not that the yanks lost, the marlins beat the giants and the cubs so its not like it was outta nowhere. What's disgusting is the 0-12 the yankees went with R.I.S.P. and 7-50 the whole series with runners on for a big fat .140 avg.

Jeter and Williams were the only two who played like they wanted to win, maybe thats why they are the only position players along with posada left from the dynasty.

There was no heart, they struck out and went back down on the benches and just sat there. You didnt see a single yankee except for jeter up on the steps watching and rooting for the batters, thats says a lot.

- Velociti - 10-26-2003

<span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>Marlins - WORLD CHAMPS</span>

- crx girl - 10-26-2003

thanks, i had no idea

- GonzoStyle - 10-26-2003

The marlins are the better team, they win every world series they're in.

- The Sleeper - 10-26-2003

how many years does a team have to be in the league before you stop calling them an expansion team?