CDIH
UFC - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: UFC (/showthread.php?tid=11553)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Mad - 08-18-2006

Spoke with Joe and he's calling you out for being a shitdick pussy.

- Charles Manson - 08-27-2006

BABALU!! BABALUBALUBEE!!

I love that name but I think he's gonna get his ass whipped. As far as Bonnar-Griffin - I don't really like either one of them. I think they're boring fighters and Liddell would kill both of them. Well anyway, let's get it on!

- Charles Manson - 08-27-2006

Liddell is an animal

- Gooch - 08-27-2006

he sure is...damn.

good ppv.

- PatCooper - 08-27-2006

i mised it last night. i gotta find the torrent.

- Hybrid - 09-13-2006

i wish liddel vs. silva would happen. i dont really like either of them but i would rather see chuck knock him out.

- Gooch - 09-13-2006

looks like it won't happen...PRIDE pulled out of negotiations, and UFC was foolish to announce it before the papers were signed.

Sept 23rd: Matt Hughes rematches the only man who defeated him..BJ Penn. (St. Pierre had to pull out due to injury)

- Hybrid - 09-13-2006

screw matt hughes. i hope penn wins. also, they announced a liddell/ortiz 2 for december.

- Gooch - 09-14-2006

i forsee a Matt Hughes win...and a strong statement at that. Liddell will destroy Ortiz...again. Only real threat to a champ is that Silva might wipe the floor with Franklin in Oct.

- Hybrid - 09-14-2006

i dont think rich franklin is going to get destroyed at all. THAT will be a great title fight. not like the shitty title fights lately. i cant wait to see the next tim sylva borefest.

- Gooch - 09-14-2006

I think Franklin is suseptable to a good puncher...and Silva is a complete cut above the usual drek thrown at him. And, yes, will be a great title fight. But I do think Hughes vs Penn, and eventually St. Pierre getting a shot at that champ..are also great matchups. The heavyweight division is complete shambles...anyone vs Sylvia is now a snoozefest. They really need to go out and sign some heavyweight Pride stars or something.

- Mad - 09-14-2006

Hughes is a savage animal with his ground 'n pound. I don't think he'll let himself get caught in another submission, or at least hope not.

Sylvia has improved alot and his reach gives him a slight advantage, but it all comes down to conditioning and skills. One tap on the button and it could be curtains for either fighter.

- crack hitler - 09-23-2006

my predictions for the fights tonight:

hughes will submit penn first round

swick will knock loiseau out in second round

- diceisgod - 09-23-2006

I always hated you but today you're my buddy. Thanks for the reminder! I would have killed myself if I missed this.

- diceisgod - 09-24-2006

I hope to god hughes hurts penn bad. I hate hawaians. Fucking hate them. Lazy yellow slant bastards.

- Hybrid - 09-24-2006

i cant wait to download this later tonight!

- diceisgod - 09-24-2006

OMG I WANNA FUCK MATT HUGHES!!!

- crack hitler - 09-24-2006

Matt is fucking incredible, best champ in any weight class

- Hybrid - 09-24-2006

matt is a turd and is far from the best champion.

- Gooch - 09-24-2006

yeah, and his cardio is crap, right?

BJ Penn: greatest fighter for two rounds...then blows his wad.

Swick: outstanding first two rounds, ran out of gas, but held on nicely.

Pulver getting owned on his UFC comeback fight was great.

Best diss of the night was an unexpected one from George St. Pierre on Hughes that you could see upset Hughes.