CDIH
Most useless fucking waste of a board member? - Any board, any time, any douchebag. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Most useless fucking waste of a board member? - Any board, any time, any douchebag. (/showthread.php?tid=3503)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

This was a little too long to add to an edit, so I posted again.
I know I bust on you guys for Emo, but the truth Is, I know very little about It. I just know that what i've heard so far, I hate. Honestly, all I've really heard Is thursday and a few others on WSOU that I couldnt pick out of a line-up. I just cant find a single redeeming quality. Horrible, pre-pubescent voices cracking repeatedly and out of tune guitars. I was In a few bands like that when I was 15. I guess I'm old school Emo.
But I seriously cant knock anyone for their tastes. I can go from "Life of agony" to "Allan jackson" on my drive home.
On a side note, If you've never heard It, LOA's "River runs red" Is possibly the best hard-core/emo album EVER. Check It out.

And I'm 28 and never had a mullet. So there.

Edited By Zootybang on Sep. 14 2002 at 12:42

- The Sleeper - 09-14-2002

the best hardcore album ever is Minor Threat - Complete Discography, and Thursday isn't emo. Thank you and goodnight.

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

Than what Is It?
And i didnt say LOA was emo. I would be shot and killed If I did. The lyrics are.

it's "rock"

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

Uugh. Go to sleep. You obviously need the rest.

Quote:I know I bust on you guys for Emo, but the truth Is, I know very little about It.
:thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 09-14-2002

:thumbs-up:

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

Now that I just saw Hybrids "Glassjaw" sig, I realize the problem Is worse than I thought. I'm fighting a losing battle.
Just do me a favor and listen to "Snapcase" or "Shai huluud". It just may do the trick.

- Hybrid - 09-14-2002

dude. glassjaw fucking rocks.

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

I'll give you this-Their MUSIC rocks. I've played shows with them. Their cool guys. But the singers voice could raise the dead, and then kill them again.

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

Trust me, I tried, because I really like the musicianship. I guess i'm just a metalhead at heart.

fair enough, where and when did you play with them?

- Hybrid - 09-14-2002

i'm weird about singers. i can HATE them with a passion. but i listen more than once and it just grows on me.

and how can a band be bad when they write such quality lyrics as the ones displayed under my sig below. cmon!!

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

Last summer, I think, In manhattan, and also In Penn. I was playing with "4 In tha chamber" at the time. A pretty forgettable hardcore band. My only saving grace was that I didn't write any of the music I was playing. I have a new band, pretty good, I think. I'll be dropping the MP3's here as soon as they're ready.

- GonzoStyle - 09-14-2002

Zooty is short, dark, and handsome.

He made me laugh by busting on katylina but then dissapointed me for not taking advantage of 8 set ups she gave him in her reply. Great start up but horrible follow through.

- Zootybang - 09-14-2002

It's not that I didn't follow through. I'm the king of swinging at floaters lobbed at me. I just knew that It would become some long, drawn out thread, with every hard-up sucker who thought he had a chance with the pig coming to her defense. I'm good at fighting, but I just dont have the endurance to fight everybody at the same time.

- Keyser Soze - 09-14-2002

Quote:I just knew that It would become some long, drawn out thread, with every hard-up sucker who thought he had a chance with the pig coming to her defense.

you just described every post i ever made on oa.com

- criticslovesnatch - 09-14-2002

shai halud fuckng rules.

- diceisgod - 09-14-2002

I vote for you.