CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- SLASH - 02-18-2002

I finally got around to seeing 'Memento' tonight after seeing the spic version, 'Uno Memento' last summer.

If you combine all 4 of these movies you will get Memento...

Pulp Fiction

Ground Hog Day

Vanilla Sky

A Beautiful Mind

Somehow, I thoroughly enjoyed all those movies alone, but the sum of all parts was lacking something. Maybe it was just all the hype. The only movie that has ever stood up to or surpassed the hype for me was The Matrix. And that was probably 'cause I wasn't buying into the hype to begin with, with that movie.

- NaughtyAngel - 02-18-2002

saw black hawn down yesterday with a good friend, it was pretty good, not as good as i thought though

- NaughtyAngel - 02-25-2002

watched blazing saddles for the millionth time last night
hehe

- BeckyDC - 02-25-2002

Big.

- Maynard - 02-25-2002

The Presidio

- IkeaBoy - 02-25-2002

Twisted Desire- really awful made for TV movie on TNT last night at 1 am which is the type of movie I like on TNT at 1 am.

Before that Black Hawk Down good action movie.

- Bondgirl - 02-25-2002

The Original "Gone In 60 Seconds"..definitely disappointing. The acting was crap, most of the cars were boring, and no Angelina Jolie..BAH!

- The Sleeper - 02-25-2002

Talk Radio, solid flick

- IkeaBoy - 02-25-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:Talk Radio, solid flick
I loved that movie. Eric Boigisen was great in it. One of Oliver Stone's best flicks and most underrated. And even for a movie set in one location without the fancy tricks that were to characterize Stone's later movies it manages to keep up a great deal of intensity.

- PatCooper - 02-25-2002

Rented Goodfellas over the weekend. God damn that movie just never gets old. You can watch that over and over and you love it more and more.

- Galt - 02-25-2002

I finally saw Happiness. Which was weird because the people weren't really happy at all.

- The Sleeper - 02-26-2002

Galt Wrote:I finally saw Happiness. Which was weird because the people weren't really happy at all.
What are you talking about? That guy who fucked children was incredibly happy while he was fucking children.

- Galt - 02-26-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:
Galt Wrote:I finally saw Happiness. Which was weird because the people weren't really happy at all.
What are you talking about? That guy who fucked children was incredibly happy while he was fucking children.
Well yes, but in the end he was very sad becuase he realized he would always have to jerk off instead of fucking his son.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-26-2002

I just watched Memento, loved it, and saw Beautiful Mind this weekend. That was awesome too.

- Metalfan - 02-26-2002

Tomcats

Forrest Gump

There's a unique double-feature for ya

- NaughtyAngel - 02-26-2002

watched jay and silent bob strike back dvd on friday

watched take me out the the ball game this weekend, i dont expect for any of you to know about that movie

- Skitchr4u - 02-26-2002

watched natural born killers and that michael douglas movie with the psycho chick over the weekend

- IkeaBoy - 02-26-2002

Skitchr4u Wrote:michael douglas movie with the psycho chick over the weekend
Dont' Say a Word- awful movie. Did the chick from Spin City/Summer of Sam have ANY POINT whatsoever?

- GonzoStyle - 02-26-2002

I watched Eddie Murphy: RAW last night after a conversation with a certain Admin, lol.

Next time that motherfucka call, tell him I said suck my dick.

- Skitchr4u - 02-27-2002

watched jay and silent bob strikes back dvd last night...can't wait to go home and watch it again