CDIH
Yankees try to finish what boston couldn't. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yankees try to finish what boston couldn't. (/showthread.php?tid=8518)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

The Jays Wrote:Haha, score another one for Galt!!
if galt got punched in the stomach , your nose would break

- Galt - 02-19-2004

keep digging yourself out.

Had I made the comment a week ago that the Yankees were no better after getting Brown, Vazquez, Sheffield, et al, you would have blah blah blah blah "don't know anything about baseball!'d me like you just did.

You jumped the gun, and once again looked the fool.

How's that magical stock treating you?

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-19-2004

yeah, galt wins.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Galt Wrote:keep digging yourself out.

Had I made the comment a week ago that the Yankees were no better after getting Brown, Vazquez, Sheffield, et al, you would have blah blah blah blah "don't know anything about baseball!'d me like you just did.

You jumped the gun, and once again looked the fool.

How's that magical stock treating you?
not digging myself out. the fact that you had to use material from a different matter proves that you know that you are wrong and are grasping at straws.
take your little ass kissing buddies and go lick your wounds.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

oh..and the magical stock. like i told you 9.25. it was a nice pick up for me.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:Wah! Wah! Wah! Popularity contest!!! Everyone is against me!!! Boo hoo hoo

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Galt Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:Wah! Wah! Wah! Popularity contest!!! Everyone is against me!!! Boo hoo hoo
pathetic. you have become quite the sad little figure

- Galt - 02-19-2004

Arpikarhu Wrote:oh..and the magical stock. like i told you 9.25. it was a nice pick up for me.
It's a lot easier to act unjustly persecuted when you can make shit up and continue to deny it. Sure. $9.25. As long as you never have to give specifics then everyone will never been 100% positive you made it up.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Galt Wrote:
Arpikarhu Wrote:oh..and the magical stock. like i told you 9.25. it was a nice pick up for me.
It's a lot easier to act unjustly persecuted when you can make shit up and continue to deny it. Sure. $9.25. As long as you never have to give specifics then everyone will never been 100% positive you made it up.
where have i acted unjustly persecuted? nowhere.
get your facts straight before you make them up.
as to the stock, believe me or not, dont care. wont make spending the money any less fun.
now go away, you have become tiresome.

- The Jays - 02-19-2004

Quote:take your little ass kissing buddies and go lick your wounds.

No one is kissing Galt's ass. It's because you are just totally wrong, and no one believes anything you say. You are no longer taken seriously.

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

The Jays Wrote:
Quote:take your little ass kissing buddies and go lick your wounds.

No one is kissing Galt's ass. It's because you are just totally wrong, and no one believes anything you say. You are no longer taken seriously.
yours is an opinion that means absolutely nothing to me, so save it. dismissed.

- The Jays - 02-19-2004

Scuse me while I cry in a corner and write a poem about not being able to curry favor with a 38 year old Pez collector.

- Galt - 02-19-2004

You're running out of people to say that to. Do you respect anyone's opinion here anymore? Do they believe a word you write anymore?

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

Galt Wrote:You're running out of people to say that to. Do you respect anyone's opinion here anymore? Do they believe a word you write anymore?
one note johnny.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

- Galt - 02-19-2004

I have an 18" penis. You all not believing it doesn't make it any less enjoyable to bang supermodels!

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

[Image: boring.jpg] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- Arpikarhu - 02-19-2004

The Jays Wrote:Scuse me while I cry in a corner and write a poem about not being able to curry favor with a 38 year old Pez collector.
i have read some of your stuff, i would pass on the poem if i were you.

- The Jays - 02-19-2004

More lies.

- Mister Grumpy Gills - 02-19-2004

Galt Wrote:How's that magical stock treating you?
It grew into a giant beanstalk right outside his large house that he owns.

- Keyser Soze - 02-19-2004

arpi still hasnt explained how he could possibly profit from that trade. therefore, he is a liar until he can prove otherwise.