CDIH
Board Wiki - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Board Wiki (/showthread.php?tid=11392)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- GonzoStyle - 02-22-2006

Danked Wrote:Seriously, I've really only written one complete entry and editted a couple.

Give Arpi his due.

No disrespect but what has arpi done? He edited my entry, big whoop.

- Keyser Soze - 02-22-2006

oh boy, here we go

- Danked - 02-22-2006

Really?

Well, ok then.

- Goatweed - 02-22-2006

people who say 'no disrespect' are really trying to cover up the fact that they're being blatantly disrespectful.

- Arpikarhu - 02-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Danked Wrote:Seriously, I've really only written one complete entry and editted a couple.

Give Arpi his due.

No disrespect but what has arpi done? He edited my entry, big whoop.

if that is all you think that i have done then i will have to learn to live with it.

- Hoon - 02-22-2006

you've also brought jew cred to the board. don't forget that.

well sorry to be mean, I know it was his idea. He collected a bunch of bios that other people wrote and edited a couple, what did he do?

- Arpikarhu - 02-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:well sorry to be mean, but what has arpi done?

he collected a bunch of bios that other people wrote and edited a couple, what did he do?

nice, real nice.

they could have just posted them to the wiki themselves like i said in the first place.

which we are now doing anyway.

ok, so what did you do?

me?

no, arpi.

fbd Wrote:why is it that the bang party entry consists of gonzo's entire uncensored interview? that should probably be trimmed a bit

I spent the last 40 mins on that sucker, it's been trimmed and re-written.

i've been meaning to ask....how do you add one of those "table of content" boxes?

- HedCold - 02-22-2006

i think the wiki software adds that itself as the entry gets longer

- HedCold - 02-22-2006

but i'm probably wrong

- Arpikarhu - 02-22-2006

GonzoStyle Wrote:ok, so what did you do?

i got this whole ball of wax rolling. without me this would have never been started, nor the bios that were written, written.

Ok so it was your idea, you been given that but beyond that you really havent done anything, so get the fuck on it and contribute. You don't see hedcold vying for recognition because if he didnt come up with the idea to host the wiki here, there would still be nothing.

And I think hedcold is right, cause I checked all the different edits and it's not any type of code for the table of contents.

Also as an opinion, I am not a big fan of how there are all those O&A related links on the main page, we're not an O&A site, granted we have history with it but I dunno, my 2 cents on it, we shouldnt have links to jim nortons site, etc.

- Arpikarhu - 02-22-2006

oh! and by the way, you purple drinking, sack of cat feces, i didnt just edit your entry a little. it was a grotesque mockery of the english language. the run-ons, the spelling errors, the mongoloidesque syntax. it seemed, at times, that you had eaten a scrabble game and thrown up the tiles.

so stick your "arpi didnt do anything" bullshit right up your pimple covered ass, you unloved, lonely, agoraphobic, heap of human excrement!

call me.

Big whoop Banky, you're a fuckin tracer.