CDIH
Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Hoon Vs. Next Best Thing Lumberjack match thread...... (/showthread.php?tid=12101)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31

- drusilla - 10-13-2006

i wanna be hoon's myspace buddy

- faceman802 - 10-13-2006

I hope gonzo doesnt get too excited when he sees him

- Goatweed - 10-13-2006

faceman802 Wrote:WOW, I haven't read shit like this since Upu ruled oa.com with a iron fist and, looking back in hindsight, an irrational motive

it brings back fond memories, doesn't it?

- Luna - 10-13-2006

wtf? LOLOMFG!1111

[Image: kidpad.jpg]

where do you find this stuff??

would you rather me post a pic of a cat with maxi-pads on him?

- Goatweed - 10-13-2006

faceman802 Wrote:would you rather me post a pic of a cat with maxi-pads on him?

diaper pics?

- BirdyP - 10-13-2006

so, your self-portrait?

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

are we ready to see the woman who The Thing is making mushy face with, who is leaving her husband and planning on seeing in Atlantic City??

Remember this is the Thing's choice of woman from "that shit board with all the middle aged ape chicks".

Let me remind you, Thing...
Shay is also a member here. She registered during the CDIH invasion a few years ago so she will see what you say and I will point it out to her.

Any last words?

- Hoon - 10-13-2006

oh my. she's here folks.
she is "white oleander"

- Next Best Thing - 10-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:are we ready to see the woman who The Thing is making mushy face with, who is leaving her husband and planning on seeing in Atlantic City??

Remember this is the Thing's choice of woman from "that shit board with all the middle aged ape chicks".

Shay is also a member here. She registered during the CDIH invasion a few years ago so she will see what you say and I will point it out to her.

Any last words?

Sure. You're a faggot. make sure you take spork's cock out of your mouth before you post anything else.

- white oleander - 10-13-2006

Hoon Wrote:are we ready to see the woman who The Thing is making mushy face with, who is leaving her husband and planning on seeing in Atlantic City??

Any last words?

Im here......and you can do what you want

btw youre a gullible fool, if you thought I was leaving my husband for American Shores

post my pic. photoshop it. I couldnt give a flying fuck

Youre an underhand piece of shit

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

Hoon,
is shay's picture really the best defense you have for being a pussy?

"I may be a neutered pet, I may do what I am told, I may be a gutless wonder, but look at this"

it's tragic.

Keep in mind folks, no matter what he posts, it can't possibly have the comic value of dawn's deformed kid, or dot.

- Luna - 10-13-2006

mmm, I don't think you can post another member's pix here without their permission.

I may be wrong tho.

- white oleander - 10-13-2006

I go on record as saying I aint no oil painting

but i dont shit on my *friends* either

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

this is a lumberjack match,
no Disqualifications....
and apparently Shay's picture has magical properties,
which transforms him from being a pussy.

white oleander Wrote:I go on record as saying I aint no oil painting

but i dont shit on my *friends* either

Best way to counteract Hoon's pitiful attempt to score points with his lowlife friends it to simply post a picture of your knight in shining armor, the great Next Best Thing.

It's refreshing reading an internet fight and not actually being a part of it

Hoon has to run back to the fag board & get dot's permission to make this kind of bold move, hence the delay.

- Ken'sPen - 10-13-2006

face are you alltogether sure that sig pic isn't kiddie pron?