CDIH
The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The Last movie you saw - Video, DVD, theater, Computer? (/showthread.php?tid=58)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

- PatCooper - 02-27-2002

Quote:Dont' Say a Word- awful movie. Did the chick from Spin City/Summer of Sam have ANY POINT whatsoever?

Also saw this on DVD last night. I didn't think it was an awful movie,but it was very predictable. And it's suppose to be a thriller with very little thrills. But holy shit the chick from spin city her role was pointless. My question is how in the hell did they rig the mental girls room with a mic? Was it M. Douglas's doctor friend?

- IkeaBoy - 02-27-2002

Re: Don't Say a Word

well yes, it was very predictable but that doesn't make it good. Does Sean Bean play any OTHER character besides that one? Actually it's implied that they set up the entire system the same way they rigged Michael Douglas' apartment. Which is simply that they hired Shadowcat from Xavier's for from the gifted to walk through the walls and set everything up without anyone noticing. And Michael Douglas' friend was Oliver Platt who is sadly underused in everything he does.

Edited By IkeaBoy on Feb. 27 2002 at 5:36

- IkeaBoy - 02-28-2002

caddyshack- i love that movie

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-01-2002

Ghost World....I loved it.

- GonzoStyle - 03-01-2002

I watched Porky's last night, I dunno why but I really wanted to watch it.

- Maynard - 03-01-2002

I watched Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back last night.

Maynard Wrote:I watched Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back last night.
Dude I wanna see that, why didn't you invite me over? You never call anymore either, what the fuck man?

- SLASH - 03-01-2002

Color of Night and Wild Things.

Nothing better than a back to back, double-donged feature of cock shots from Bruce Willis and Kevin Bacon.

SLASH Wrote:Color of Night and Wild Things.

Nothing better than a back to back, double-donged feature of cock shots from Bruce Willis and Kevin Bacon.
You actually sat through Color Of Night voluntarily?

- Maynard - 03-01-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
Maynard Wrote:I watched Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back last night.
Dude I wanna see that, why didn't you invite me over? You never call anymore either, what the fuck man?
I would invite you over, but you said you don't like the eggplants at my house as much. :confused:

- SLASH - 03-01-2002

Quote:You actually sat through Color Of Night voluntarily?

To be honest, I just fast fowarded it to the shot of Willis's cock > paused it > cranked one out > and then took a napsky.

I was upset that you would rather not so silently bob at GayNERD's than spend time with your so called true love.

- Spitfire - 03-01-2002

Seven Girlfriends with Tim Daly from Wings (also the sister from Wonder Years, the red-head from Melrose Place)...cute fluffy romantic comedy, I liked it

SLASH Wrote:I was upset that you would rather not so silently bob at GayNERD's than spend time with your so called true love.
Gonzo said this in the geek forum

"Slash will always have me."

- IkeaBoy - 03-02-2002

I just finished watching Reservoir Dogs again. i hadn't seen it in awhile. I really need to watch that fucker more often.

- GonzoStyle - 03-02-2002

As per ikeaboy's (my ex-son) mention, I watched Dr. Strangelove on DVD yesterday. What a great fuckin movie, George C. Scott's performance just makes your dick hard.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-03-2002

Just saw 40 Days and 40 Nights...it was actually very funny....and yummy :thumbs-up:

- IkeaBoy - 03-03-2002

Cube- you know what? I actually liked this movie. It was creepy, it made no sense, nothing was explained and the ending was a bit surprising but I actually enjoyed the entire damned thing. and the math nerd chick was pretty hot in the cute nerdy way that I like.

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 03 2002 at 03:46

- Sean Cold - 03-03-2002

Platoon for the first time. I really was hoping Chuck would die.

- Kim - 03-03-2002

We Were Soldiers

It made me cry a little so it wasn't too bad...

- PatCooper - 03-03-2002

We Were Soldiers.. It was good, the beginning is abit slow but once they go off to Nam the action picks up. Mel Gibson wasn't bad either.

Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back. I thought it was funny but it's not the best out of the series. Alot of cameos and Chris Rock was fucking funny. No boobs though. That's a disappointment. :confused: