CDIH
S.O.C.O.M. II beta test - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: S.O.C.O.M. II beta test (/showthread.php?tid=7274)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- LZMF1 - 02-11-2004

your clan couldn't have been worse than mine!

actually i'm the worst one in the clan and i aint that bad at the game.

we rarely have clan wars because there's only a select few of us that always play....i'm sure you noticed that the last time we played

(you messed me up bad in the mixer map but i got my revenge later)

- Mad - 02-11-2004

Yes, you did kick my ass good.

We're rebuilding and getting rid of those annoying Canadians.

The lag has been really shitty the past couple of days. Someone was saying that it's because of hacker attacks or viruses. Hopefully this shit will get cleared up soon.

- LZMF1 - 02-11-2004

i was in a room in one of the e-seals servers and it was fucking insane with all the fuckwads using gamesharks....apparently there are ways around the DNAS and the fuckers were cheating like crazy and made the entire server go down.

- Mad - 02-11-2004

That's not Gameshark, its Code Majic or some shit like that. IDOT the head idiot of Code Majic has been testing it for release soon. Supposedly he's figured a way around the DNAS.

E-SEAL rooms are the worse with glitcher/cheaters.

- LZMF1 - 02-11-2004

it was a bunch of kids and they were all discussing the codes that they have created.....i sat there in amazement......it was cool to watch what they were doing but it took all the fun out of the game.
they were invisible...had rapid fire weapons with infinite ammo...you name it they were doing it.

they were also going through walls and shit.

i got curious and asked them how they were doing it and they told me that with a gameshark or an action replay....start the game using the game enhancer and take out the dongle at the screen where you select what game you want to play.....i have one but i aint gonna use it.

- Mad - 11-22-2004

New International Beta Server Test going on. You need to set up a new connection and put the following in the DNS top part 160.33.44.106 leave the bottom one 0.0.0.0 it's a test of a Korean/North American server. I have yet to hear any slanted eye slopes.

- LZMF1 - 11-22-2004

the after hours map is fucking awesome....it pretty much validates buying the the HDD.

there should be another map coming soon too!

- LZMF1 - 12-16-2004

liberation map is sweet as well

- Mad - 12-17-2004

I've been looking for it and haven't found it.

- diceisgod - 12-17-2004

holy delayed converstations. i forgot this game existed

- Mad - 12-17-2004

Too busy playing SuperGuy?

- LZMF1 - 12-17-2004

Mad Wrote:I've been looking for it and haven't found it.
you and many others

i stopped by a pharmacy in mendham, NJ after dropping off my daughter at preschool today and out of pure luck i saw it on the magazine rack.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1103249787

- Mad - 12-17-2004

What's on the cover?

- LZMF1 - 12-17-2004

it's a plain white cover with a helmet on it....gran turismo4

- Keyser Soze - 12-17-2004

you guys dont get laid much, do you?

- LZMF1 - 01-12-2005

the latest map puts 'em all to shame.

last bastion is absolutely fucking insane.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1105514884

- HollywoodJewMoses - 01-12-2005

agreed!