CDIH
Gonzo is a fucking idiot... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Gonzo is a fucking idiot... (/showthread.php?tid=9488)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

- Jack - 10-14-2004

Gooch Wrote:my note to Jack....there is a big difference between Eddie and Sean. Sean is a piece of shit. He is a lying, two-faced, rumormongering, drama-creating, bottomfeeding motherfucker. I hope his gay brother gives him AIDS. Be glad you don't talk to the vile piece of garbage.

Eddie has done a great job staying out of shit, and though i haven't always gotten along with him over the years, i think he's a brilliant poster and has done good by the site. He's kept CDIH insulated from other sites, trends, etc...and it's been a steady constant with core members. and I think thats all he wants it to be, besides a few new peeps here and there. I see nothing but consistency with his leadership since taking over...the oa.com demise was the only thing that was against that...and that is ancient history. That and the "great" Spidey DVD debacle. Wink
Can I come and post on your site?

And do you need any help coding it?

- Goatweed - 10-14-2004

ouch.

- Gooch - 10-14-2004

i will not be grabbing anyone to take them away from here or elsewhere...and any previous from YMB were not intended to be that way. that said, anyone is welcome to my site who choose to join and take-part. but i wouldn't feel comfortable making you a coder, Jack, b/c it isn't my intention to cull from other sites, though that has happened anyway. that said...of course you are welcome there. however...i think you and Gonzo can solve your disagreement and i think whats happening here is just frustration b/c you want to do some stuff and don't feel appreciated, and you pissed off Gonzo so bad things have been said by both, causing further rift. Personally, your reputation as a coder is great, and everyone knows you have been a great boon to both YMB and CDIH, and I think we all understand that...but i also see that Gonzo has a point in which he wants things done a certain way....and i think you'd both be better to communicate privately b/c i think this site, no matter what some have said in this thread, needs you, and does appreciate what you bring to the table.

- Rooner - 10-14-2004

Jack is trying to steal my thunder. I was asshole of the year for sure.

- Gooch - 10-14-2004

i don't care what you say...the stay puff marshmellow man used as a tampon is funny, you little squaw.

- Rooner - 10-14-2004

Youre a dumbass, have you ever seen a marshmallow absorb ANYTHING? Sure, you can absorb them, but they dont soak up liquid. You suck.

- Gooch - 10-14-2004

the point isn't the absorbency but the fact it's the stay puff marshmellow man that can FIT in her twat.

- Rooner - 10-14-2004

Now youre just being ridiculous, why dont we just use the hoover dam?

- Gooch - 10-14-2004

now that is brilliant

- Rooner - 10-14-2004

Gooch Wrote:now that is brilliant
[Image: ringleader_bowing.gif] (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)}" onclick="javascript:if(this.width > (screen.width/2)){this.width = (this.width/2)} else {this.width = (this.width*2)}" border="0" alt='Posted image: Click to resize'>

- crx girl - 10-14-2004

Gooch Wrote:when?!?!?!?!?!? :lookatme:
every sunday at deweys!

and wow, i need to stop having a life and come home once in a while.

- IrishAlkey - 10-14-2004

I'm almost as good at pool as I am at posting.

- crx girl - 10-14-2004

i thought you were good at pool

- IrishAlkey - 10-14-2004

I've yet to critique your skills at being a bar wench.

- Hawt Baux - 10-14-2004

Jack did this better than FTL.

- crx girl - 10-14-2004

IrishAlkey Wrote:I've yet to critique your skills at being a bar wench.
well you've never bothered to visit me

- Gooch - 10-14-2004

Hawt Baux Wrote:Jack did this better than FTL.
kids are safer with Jackypoo.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2004

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh.

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2004

hahahaha gooch snubbed jack, ^5!!!

- Gooch - 10-14-2004

nah. like i said: he is very welcome, and obviously his skills can't be ignored...but i'd feel funny "taking" him as a regular coder, unless i had Gonzo's permission. ((turns it around and puts it on gonzybaby))