CDIH
UFC - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: UFC (/showthread.php?tid=11553)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Hybrid - 09-27-2006

apparently bj penn separated a rib in the second round and that's why he came out sluggish in the third. i guess he didnt gas out after all. he totally dominated the first two rounds.

- Charles Manson - 09-27-2006

Bullshit. Out of shape gook alert.

- Mad - 09-27-2006

When are they showing the match on Spike?

- Gooch - 09-28-2006

Not sure. But it was a great fight. All it is is BJ Penn's word that he broke that rib, he never told his corner...which is fishy. 50/50 on which it was....maybe even less b/c he clearly gassed in the St. Pierre fight too. But not as badly.

- Hybrid - 09-28-2006

he didnt just gas though...he totally dropped his hands and barely defended at all. personally, i think if he was just tired he would have at least put up a better fight defensively in the third. only because i cant see him doing so good in the first two and then just COMPLETELY letting the fight go.

- Gooch - 10-04-2006

no rib injury on the doctor reports, my friend. sounds like a copout that he gassed..once again.

- Charles Manson - 10-10-2006

"Big" fight tonight!

- Mad - 10-10-2006

Tito is going to beat down Shamrock, again.

When will that geezer learn to stay out of the ring?

- Charles Manson - 10-10-2006

I'm more looking forward to seeing all the TUF 3 guys fight: Grove, Herman, Hamill. Excellent card (though i'd rather see Bisping fight over one of those other guys, rather I'd like to see him face Hamill, that would be awesome), mediocre to lame main event.

- Mad - 10-11-2006

Knocked the fuck out.

- Charles Manson - 10-11-2006

Fights like that make MMA look like boxing. Now they're shooting for WWF with a boxing match between Tito and Dana White. Ugh

- Galt - 10-11-2006

Bisbing Hamel would have been great. I just wish Matt would have starting making his fire engine sounds.

- Hybrid - 10-11-2006

ed herman getting dominated was the highlight of the night.

- Gooch - 10-11-2006

Grove looked very good. Tito did his usual. Him vs Liddell will prob just lead to KTFO again...but he's prob the only one around who has a legitimate shot to get him. Shamrock looked like Rocky Balboa, except that Ken is actually a better actor than Sylvester Stallone. Missed Ed Herman getting caught in that triangle choke, but very fitting.

Saturday is the PPV, with Middleweight Champ Franklin defending the belt vs. the man UFC went out of their way to bring in: Anderson Silva. Its an interesting matchup b/c Silva might be able to beat Franklin with his fists...but perhaps a questionable ground game. Franklin is actually good on the ground and might be one of those kind of fights.

November's is even more interesting: Hughes is actually fighting again...vs George St. Pierre. GSP's comments which pissed Matt Hughes off in the ring has paid off. Hughes want shim now. On the heavyweight card: Tim Sylvia defends his belt vs. Abu dabi champion Jeff Monsoon.

- BirdyP - 10-11-2006

Tito rocked his ass. Shamrocks head was taking the hits and then he was just out. His head was rocking back and forth with every hit. Tito is a cold fucking gun. AND, did I hear Rogan right when he said Tito's "girlfriend" Jenna Jameson was ring side? I though she was married.

- Galt - 10-11-2006

"good" friend.

- faceman802 - 10-11-2006

I saw Tito look at Jenna and say "that was for you baby" so I'm thinking its more than good friends

- Galt - 10-11-2006

Granted, she has probably had sex with every one of her "good" friends, male or female.

- faceman802 - 10-11-2006

yeah. on a side note they are both each other's #1 friend on myspace.

- Gooch - 10-11-2006

they have been dating..she's been seen with him there quite a few times in the audience at UFCs...at least the last two.