CDIH
Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Gta:vc - Holy fucking shit. (/showthread.php?tid=3847)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

- AFDude - 11-03-2002

Finally got a chance to start playing today, the golf course one tripped me up, but I only tried once so far.

- crx girl - 11-04-2002

if you get stuck on something that i can do, you should kill yourself :thumbs-up:

- PatCooper - 11-04-2002

Right now imtrying to stael the tank from the army dudes. I tried once and get my ass shot to Hell.lol. The tanks locked. Who locks a fucking tank?

- GonzoStyle - 11-04-2002

A key.

- AFDude - 11-04-2002

Quote:if you get stuck on something that i can do, you should kill yourself

LOL. I'll give it a couple more tries before I do that, but thanks for the advice :thumbs-up:

- crx girl - 11-04-2002

argh, why won't my fingers do what my head wants them to?

i was at the last target with 10 seconds and i couldn't get the Damn bomb to drop in the right place. i suck at video games :crackhead:

- Danked - 11-04-2002

I'm bored. :-(

I'm on cleanup now. I'm done with all the main missions. Just have to finish the Car Showroom and Malibu missions and if there are any missions associated with the Print Works, I have yet to buy that one. I haven't run into Gary Busey yet either. Kinda wondering when he was supposed to come in.

It's always fucking sweet to have a helicoptor handy when you need one. When you finally open up the left part of the city check out the VCN News Building as soon as you cross the north bridge. Additionally, when you reach the Martha's Mug Shot mission and 'Dennis Hopper' gives you that Sparrow helicoptor, hang on to it when the mission is over. I haven't seen it again yet. There is also a garage/building you purchase at the northwest corner of the map which you can use as a save point. On the roof of this building there's a Maverick helicoptor (the VCN News Chopper is also a Maverick, but it's a little faster).

- Hybrid - 11-04-2002

i'll bet weird nj is still having fun with his sims game

- Danked - 11-04-2002

He played a little Vice City yesterday, but only because my eyes hurt from staring at the TV all weekend and because his Sims server was down. :lol:

- Lord Magus - 11-04-2002

Quote:I'm on cleanup now. I'm done with all the main missions. Just have to finish the Car Showroom and Malibu missions and if there are any missions associated with the Print Works, I have yet to buy that one.

Not quite done yet Danked.. the final missions aren't available until you've bought the Printworks. (you may need to finish off the Malibu missions too, though I'm not certain about that)

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

Quote:Right now imtrying to stael the tank from the army dudes. I tried once and get my ass shot to Hell
HA HA. I think once you mess with the army guys, they will shoot at you anytime you come near their base again.
And Yes, I've been having trouble with my sims game, but who cares, it's Beta. The only thing I'm going for in VC is the pakages. I want the Apache, dammit.

- Hybrid - 11-04-2002

weird nj is always in search of the perfect package

- AFDude - 11-04-2002

I don't have the time to sit down and play for hours. Was stuck on the protect diaz mission until I used the weapons cheat and just blew up their cars as they came in..

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

:lookatme: Hi Hybrid!

- Hybrid - 11-04-2002

howdy [Image: wave.gif]

- Skitchr4u - 11-04-2002

you people are saying a lot of stuff i don't understand! i am somewhere in teh beginning of the game...i dream of hte day i get good enough to finish this game. maybe before i die it will happen.

- Lord Magus - 11-04-2002

Ok.. I don't think it's been actually explained yet.. so I'll throw it out there for anybody who's just getting started or hasn't read about it yet...
From the start of the game there are various real estate properties you can purchase. At first the only ones available are additional safehouses (savepoints) some with garages for storing vehicles.

After a specific mission about midway through the main story missions, (named "shakedown") the other properties become available for purchase. These are properties like the Cab company, Film Studio, Strip Club, etc, etc..
Some of these properties MUST be purchased in order to complete the main storyline of the game.
With the exception of the strip club, buying any of these properties opens up new missions or mini-games.
Completing the missions associated with the property makes it so that the property will generate a profit for you.
For example, buying Kaufman Cabs opens up a series of missions where you have to take out the competing cab company. First they steal your fare (so you have to steal it back) then you have to go destroy 3 of their cabs, then they set a trap for you demolition-derby style. After going through these 3 missions you pretty much eliminate the competition and a small money icon will appear in the Kaufman Cabs garage. Over the course of time (a single game-day) it will fill up to $5000, which you can collect at any time. Once it reaches 5k it stops filling until you clear it out.
The various properties produce differing amounts over the course of the day.

Oh.. since it isn't outright obvious, in order to get the strip club to produce any cash, you have to spend some time with the dancer in the backroom.. I believe long enough so that you've spent $600 on her. Doing this causes the Strip Club to generate up to $4000 a day for you.. and opens up the REAL backroom..

- Weird NJ - 11-04-2002

Quote:Oh.. since it isn't outright obvious, in order to get the strip club to produce any cash, you have to spend some time with the dancer in the backroom.. I believe long enough so that you've spent $600 on her. Doing this causes the Strip Club to generate up to $4000 a day for you.. and opens up the REAL backroom..
Nuh uh.. you're lying. You just want us to waste 600 bucks getting a fake lap dance when she doesn't even take her clothes off. I'm onto you. Rolleyes

- LyricalGomez - 11-04-2002

Anyone figured out how to deliver the stupid Ice Cream after you buy that company?

Maybe it's just because it always seems to be raining when I start that mission but I don't know what to do or how to sell any

- Skitchr4u - 11-04-2002

i get that part...but i am so at the beginning that i have a lot to expect in the future...i can't wait to get further along in the game so i can buy stuff and get fake lap dances taht cost 600...it sounds like fun...oh and i want a golf cart!!1