CDIH
Confessions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions (/showthread.php?tid=3888)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- Galt - 10-22-2002

I hit the back of a moving car when taking a right hand turn onto a street, but it was in an intersection, so I just kept driving. That was like a month ago, when I was well into my 20s

I've never been in love, nor said so.

I've never had sex without a condom

I have much more intense orgasms from getting handjobs from girls than from having sex with them (and yes, I realize that it's probably because I'm always wearing a rubber, but still)

I just shaved off all my pubic hair for no other reason than to see the reaction.

I never wash my hands after I take a piss. I mean, I don't touch my cock, nor do I flush, so why the Hell would I wash my hands?

I really wish I saw this thread earlier.

I made the stupidest investment decisions ever during '99-'01 and pissed away a small fortune because I arrogantly thought I knew shit that I had no idea about.

The worst thing about me posting that thing on OA about Roger and Spaz was that IrishAlkey called me an Asshole. That really made me feel bad.

This "Cold Day in Hell" thing in the text box is HORRIBLE

Edited By Galt on 1035263767

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

I have not been in a fight in almost 4 years now, since I was severly beaten by a bunch of dudes. It was once again me caring too much for others. friend of mine hustled a couple guys in a pool game and they were gonna fuck him up. He was such a punk, weighed a 100 pounds wet. So I stepped up for him and I was the only one in the entire bar who did. They honestly handed me my ass, I am still suffering from the injuries and probably will for the rest of my life, mainly hearing loss and vision impairement.

- drusilla - 10-22-2002

i hated say anything

- HedCold - 10-22-2002

i've never had drugs (except alcohol) and only smoked a cigar once.

i miss arpi's and ken's "dumb" threads

i'm kind of sad i grew apart from a person, but i just feel weird talking to them out of no where again. they'd probably just be snooty to me, or i'd see it that way, and get pissed off and not want to talk to them.

i like the word snooty. and snippy.

- Galt - 10-22-2002

Quote:i'm kind of sad i grew apart from a person, but i just feel weird talking to them out of no where again. they'd probably just be snooty to me, or i'd see it that way, and get pissed off and not want to talk to them.

My brother thought the same thing about his best friend from high school. There was no falling out, they just grew apart, and he kept meaning to call the guy and get back in touch because they were such great friends. Then the guy died in a motorcycle accident, and it's my brother's biggest regret of his life.

Just call the person. At least to let them know you remember them. Wouldn't you want them to do the same?

- IrishAlkey - 10-22-2002

I've never had sex with a condom.

- criticslovesnatch - 10-22-2002

Quote:i'm kind of sad i grew apart from a person, but i just feel weird talking to them out of no where again. they'd probably just be snooty to me, or i'd see it that way, and get pissed off and not want to talk to them.
yeah...that.

- GonzoStyle - 10-22-2002

There's a lot of people I like here, I wish I could name you all but don't think I don't appreciate a lot of you.

Just cause I just saw his name, I really like Galt a lot.

Alkey means a lot to me, I really love the guy a lot.. I think he is one of the greatest guys I have ever met. If I ever had a brother I would wish it to be Pat. I often think he doesn't feel the same way about me and it hurts me a lot, I have shed a couple tears over the fuck I will admit it. But I love him like a brother none the less.

I also like Keyser a lot, he is a person I would also like to get to know better but conflicting schedules prevent that I guess.

Jack is such a great person, I wish I could give him all the things he has ever wanted. He deserves more from life than what he has, he is such a good person, his friendship is very dear to me as well.

I have always cared for VG a lot as well, I can't explain our relationship but she understands I hope.

Noelle means the world to me though, she makes me happier than I have been in years.

- Hybrid - 10-22-2002

i shot jfk

- LyricalGomez - 10-22-2002

Gonzo never mentions me :-(

I know I hang around with people I should'nt hang around with, and it annoys me...I often wish I was back in High school with the true friends I had, friendships born out of a genuine care and respect for one another

- Jack - 10-22-2002

Gonzo is one of my best friends.. I swear to god that some weeks I talk to him more than I do my friends that I actually see. I think he knows more about me than some of my friends do too. We just click for some reason.

- Galt - 10-22-2002

I really appreciate Gonzo's kind words, and I think he's a hilarious guy, who also has brilliant points every time he tries. There are a few people here that I think are brilliant writers and/or have amazingly clever wits. However, I never understood how people could be come "friends" over messagboards without meeting.

It's not a conversation. There's no emotion, there's no inflection. It's just not dynamic or real, so to me I never actually consider you people as real people until I actually think about it. Usually, I just consider it words on page. Definately tied to personalities, but it's just not the same. Hell, I don't even chat over AIM or instant messanger with anyone.

That's probably why I can be so mean online when in reality, I never have arguments. I haven't been in a fight since 5th grade, and just never had a bad word to say about anyone.

Edited By Galt on 1035264178

Quote:Alkey means a lot to me, I really love the guy a lot.. I think he is one of the greatest guys I have ever met. If I ever had a brother I would wish it to be Pat. I often think he doesn't feel the same way about me and it hurts me a lot, I have shed a couple tears over the fuck I will admit it. But I love him like a brother none the less.

If you make me get emotional on a message board, I'll unleash my vast army of genital diseases upon you and your precious Noelle!

Keep in mind that plenty of people who I've cared about in the past have told me they didn't know I cared at all. I guess it's just something about me. Unfortunately, I can't afford therapy. I'm an only child, but I definitely know I have a big brother.

Quote:Noelle means the world to me though, she makes me happier than I have been in years.

Keep it that way.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

Galt....if you talked with people more than just on the board (and I don't mean meeting), then you'd understand how you can. You develop relationships with them. You talk about your troubles. You talk about your happiness. Many people here have talked on the phone to people they haven't met as well. It's a very weird thing. IT really is a community/family for many many people to have come through these two message boards.

There's something I would love to confess to the world because it makes me so happy, but I know they'd be upset with me over it so I hide it from alot of people.
I should have not gotten married. I found the wrong person.

- YellowDiscipline - 10-22-2002

People don't mean a whole lot to me (except my parents). I mean I have close friends that I enjoy hanging out with a lot but if my closest friend were to tell me that he never wanted to talk to me again, I would just say ok and never think about him again. I have an ability to get over people really quickly. Even family members.

Quote:i love being drunk

Me too. I don't drink often but when I do drink I drink a lot.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-22-2002

I have my dead bird's ashes in my bedroom...its the only thing I dust on a regular basis.

I'm afraid to tell someone how I really feel about them so I don't open myself up enough which sometimes really messes up the dynamic between us.

I still sleep with a stuffed Ernie (which looks like it saw WWI) and a pink blanket that looks more like a ball of string, and can't sleep without it....at all.

I'm afraid that if I tell someone that I love them, they'll go away.

Quote:I'm afraid that if I tell someone that I love them, they'll go away.

Or fall asleep...

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-22-2002

Quote:Or fall asleep...
I'm afraid that joke will haunt me for eternity.

- Maynard - 10-22-2002

I get attached to people very quickly.
I actually always liked Arpi. Even though he did some things on the board that truly made our heads spit. But that was his humor. He's actually alot of fun to hang out with.
Even though I say I hate Moron, I don't. He really is a good guy.
I've met 3 of the best friends I've ever had through this message board.

Quote:I'm afraid that joke will haunt me for eternity.

As long as my fingers are capable of typing...