CDIH
watching thread - the return! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: watching thread - the return! (/showthread.php?tid=7324)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

- PatCooper - 02-10-2004

Monster- i liked it more than i was expecting to.

- Danked - 02-27-2004

Bought Ronin on DVD. Love this movie.

- Goatweed - 02-27-2004

Chappelle's Show Season 1.

- QuickStop - 02-27-2004

son of a bitch. its sold out here.

- Goatweed - 02-27-2004

I've actually had it since Monday but didn't get a chance to watch some of it until tonight.

- QuickStop - 02-27-2004

you got connections?

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2004

For the first time in my life I envy goatweed...

- Goatweed - 02-27-2004

Quote:you got connections?

yeah, the fine folks at Amazon.com beat the street by a day once again :thumbs-up:

Quote:For the first time in my life I envy goatweed...

well it's about time, everyone else has been doing it for years now.

- PatCooper - 02-28-2004

The Missing- The first half totally bored me. Why does Tommy Lee Jones track someone or something in every single movie lately?

- GonzoStyle - 02-28-2004

I traded in 2 cheap old dvds and got myself chappelle's show season 1!!!!!!!

- Danked - 02-29-2004

Not Dream Team!!?

Tell me you didn't exchange Dream Team!

- GonzoStyle - 02-29-2004

nah it was a couple dvds I got in those 2 pack deals.

One was freeway which was a really bad movie with reese witherspoon, cept when shes in jail. The other was A Bridge Too Far.

- GonzoStyle - 04-09-2004

watched a few movies over the past couple weeks, I finally started using the bit torrent sites and it's addicting.

I got the matrix revolutions dvd, I was expecting it to suck but was surprised that I actually enjoyed it. Probably cause I wasn't expecting much from it.

Stuff I downloaded off torrent.

passion of the christ - what an awful film, highly disapointing. It was like a wwe match, one long ass wrestling match. Like the old school ones, it was like a gimmick match the messiah vs. the spartans in a handicap match. It was one beating after another and they were so long and drawn out and then he adds on the slo-mo to make them drag even more.

I didn't see the anti-semetism angle, if these so called religious people maybe decided to actually read up on religion they'd have known this story has been around for a while.. more than a few centuries actually. True or not is not the debate, the point is that this is the story thats been told before he didnt invent it or make it seem worse than it was. Though blaming jews as a whole is asinine, for the fault of a few high ranking rabbi's. It's like blaming today's germans for the holocaust and that actually happened in more recent history.

Tupac: Ressurection - amazing documentary, eerie to watch cause the whole thing is narrated by tupac using old interview material and other audio. It's as if he's narrating it in real time, very well done.

LoTR Return of the king - first off the copy was dvd like, amazing. The movie didnt fail to disappoint, amazing film and great conclusion to one of the finest trilogies ever.

Barbershop 2 - eh, funny at times mostly what all sequels today are: cashing in on a franchise.

Dawn Of The Dead - I am not a big fan of remakes but while naturally the original is ofcourse better, this one wasnt as bad as I thought it'd be. Just a plain old fun gore flick.

Also downloaded season 2 and 3 of six feet under. I never watched it until I picked up season 1 on dvd. I missed the first 2 episodes when it first started playing and then felt i'd be out of the loop if I started from episode 3 and just snowballed to where I never saw any of them. I got season 1 at a huge discount so I picked it up and am hooked now, amazing show.

- GonzoStyle - 04-16-2004

Walking Tall - holy fuck what a horrible movie, it was beyond senseless just zips through a meaningless story really fast. I guess the fact its so short is the best part of it. Rock was actually good in the film but the movie was just so bad.

- PatCooper - 04-24-2004

Thirteen- really good movie. Reminded me alot of the movie kids. Which i think i'll watch tomorrow

Walking Tall- Blah. The Rocks acting wasn't that bad but the story was thrown together and just jumps from scene to scene with no real meaning.

- drusilla - 05-19-2004

bunny, ball ball!

- TheGMANN - 05-20-2004

Hudson Hawk ruled

- QuickStop - 05-20-2004

i got a netflix subscription and ive been catching up on all the classics ive missed and some other stuff

i just watched the bridge on river kwai...and it certainly is deserving of the praise it gets.

i watched alien and aliens which i only saw when i was little so i didnt remember them.

i also watched The boys from brazil....kinda lame despite awesome cast. (especially a young steve gutenburg)

schindlers list...lotta jews

and magnolia ..i liked the frogs

- The Sleeper - 05-20-2004

Quote:Thirteen- really good movie. Reminded me alot of the movie kids. Which i think i'll watch tomorrow
this movie was absolutely terrible and should not be mentioned in the same breath as kids.

- GonzoStyle - 05-21-2004

TheGMANN Wrote:Hudson Hawk ruled
Thats what I been sayin for the last 10 years, fuckin tell goat how much hudson hawk owns!!!!!!