CDIH
this is driving me nuts - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: this is driving me nuts (/showthread.php?tid=10034)

Pages: 1 2

- HedCold - 02-03-2005

[Image: mycomp.gif]
see that stuf on the left, where it says system tasks and other places. that doesn't come up for me anymore, and i want it back, and i have no idea how to do it. someone please tell me how. it annoys me that its not there

- HedCold - 02-03-2005

nevermnd. i finally figured it out. me am stupid.

- Arpikarhu - 02-05-2005

it was your scuzzi, right?

- HedCold - 02-05-2005

of course

- Galt - 02-05-2005

from here on out, Arpi is never allowed to use the phrase "scuzzi". If he does so, it is punishable by death/banishment. We all immediately think "scuzzi" whenever a technology question is raised, and therefore the need for him to actually write the words is unecessary.

Please don't ever do it again. It is painful when you write that joke.

- crx girl - 02-05-2005

yeah, i think i might've even said it out loud once. it has to stop.

- Buttmunch - 02-05-2005

Oh, you guys, leave Henny Youngman alone.

You can't teach old dogs new tricks.

If you take "scuzzi" away from him, all he'll have left is "suck" and "fat" remarks.

- diceisgod - 02-05-2005

I thought this thread was going to be about the latest nuts go-kart that came out in Scotland.

- Danked - 02-05-2005

So this pirate walks into a bar, and he has a steering wheel hanging from his pants.
The Bartender asks him, "Why do you have a steering wheel hanging off your pants?"
the pirate says, "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... it's driving me nuts"

- Arpikarhu - 02-05-2005

i bet the pirate could have solved his steering wheel problem if he had cleaned his scuzzi

- Keyser Soze - 02-05-2005

like fine wine

- The Jays - 02-05-2005

Danked Wrote:So this pirate walks into a bar, and he has a steering wheel hanging from his pants.
The Bartender asks him, "Why do you have a steering wheel hanging off your pants?"
the pirate says, "AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR... it's driving me nuts"
I thought that this thread would be a pictre showing that.

- Danked - 02-05-2005

It's not only my favorite ".... walked into a bar joke," but also my favorite pirate joke.

- Arpikarhu - 02-05-2005

i have a better one but it cant be written. it has to be told in the oral tradition of our forefathers. if ever we meet again i will regale you with it and you will bow to the glory that is my superior pirate joke.

- Danked - 02-06-2005

Maplewood Diner for lunch?

C'mon!

- crx girl - 02-06-2005

Danked Wrote:It's not only my favorite ".... walked into a bar joke," but also my favorite pirate joke.
it works much better in person. i hear that joke probably at least once a week. but yeah, i think it's generally the most favoured pirate/bar joke.

- Danked - 02-06-2005

A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them shat in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from some bird shit!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I really wasn't used to the hook yet."

- Arpikarhu - 02-06-2005

i tell it differently and much better. maplewood diner is off!!

- Danked - 02-09-2005

Burnett BBQ and polish jokes?

Please?

- Arpikarhu - 02-09-2005

why dont you eat out with gonzo and listen to his 2 hour nigger joke routine?