CDIH
70 days and counting! - Better trip than Arpi's/longer countdown - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: 70 days and counting! - Better trip than Arpi's/longer countdown (/showthread.php?tid=10051)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Galt - 02-09-2005

Until I fly to Africa for two weeks.

Just confirmed and booked minutes ago.

Included:
Great white shark cage dive off Capetown
6 day safari in Kruger National Park

Not included:
Getting AIDS

- Mad - 02-09-2005

Are you using all the money you embezzled from your old job?

- Galt - 02-09-2005

I am a man of integrity and paid every cent of that back. And then I quit.

- Arpikarhu - 02-09-2005

::fervently prays for ebola breakout,please please!::

- Ronin - 02-09-2005

You go in the cage, cage goes in the water, you go in the water. Shark's in the water, your shark.

- Galt - 02-09-2005

I will be spending two nights in a tent camp surrounded by an electric fence that "is no guarantee animals won't enter the camp" and two nights in a raised platform that is basically a treefort like the ones you made as kids, and then two nights in a "luxury" game lodge, which means that it has running water and walls.

- Black Lazerus - 02-09-2005

i would wish you ill fortune but i am taking a trip in a week, so good luck have fun don't leave the resort area.

- Galt - 02-09-2005

Where to black people go on vacation; aren't you all afraid of water?

- Hoon - 02-09-2005

Galti, Boom baiyah!
Galti, Boom baiyah!

- Mad - 02-09-2005

What is the appeal of vacationing in the Dark Continent?

- Galt - 02-09-2005

Because it's a big world and spending 100% of my life in a few hundred square miles of it, doesn't appeal to me.

Edited By Galt on 1107983441

- Mad - 02-09-2005

Are you going on a Photo Safari or just picking up some of the locals for cheap meaningless sex?

I do agree that LI blows. However, I have done some traveling in this country. Maybe one day I'll go to Europe.

- Ronin - 02-10-2005

so did you meet her on myspace.com?

Edited By Ronin on 1108003637

- Danked - 02-10-2005

That actually sounds fantastic. I'm envious.

I've got a cruise coming up next year that will take me to a few different islands. Jamaica I know for sure. It's a promotion through work from one of our part vendors. It will probably suck and I'll get that cruise ship disease.

I'm saving up to go back to Europe soon as well. See Praque, London, etc. Then, I'd love to see Japan and specifically Tokyo afterwards.

- Arpikarhu - 02-10-2005

i install theaters 4 weeks a year for caribbean cruise lines. i see those ships being built in drydock in finland. after seeing them do it, you could never get me on a cruise, ever. they throw their garbage in the empty spaces in electrical panels, they drink on the job, and blueprint errors happen all the time.

- Mad - 02-10-2005

Cruises are a great way to travel, it's like a hotel on the ocean with pasty white fat people. Skip the lime for the Corona's in Mexico though.

- Galt - 02-10-2005

Cruises are boring and filled with welfare people who want to say they went somewhere but on a cruise you only have like 6 hours to enjoy the port. It's gay.

I've never been to Europe, but on the way to Africa, we're stopping off in Germany for 12 hours, and I'll probably be going to Amsterdam for a bachelor party in Amsterdam in May or June

- Mad - 02-10-2005

Bachelor party in Amsterdam

The bride is cool with that?

- Galt - 02-10-2005

I already layed the groundwork for what guys in their late 20s do for bachelor parties. "When I was younger, you go to the strip club, you see naked chicks. I've done that a million times now, it's boring. It's lost it's luster. If I'm going to go to a strip club now, it's not to get turned on, it's to laugh at them and bond with the guys." Which is the truth. About how it's about bonding with the guys and not about sex or anything. In the 20 or so bachelor parties I've been to, I've never seen anyone get a hooker, and never seen the bachelor so much as kiss another girl. Girls really have built up bachelor parties to be way more depraved than they are.

So I mentioned how most of the bachelor parties now, people want to come to NYC or go to Vegas or Europe and just party. So then when Cesar tells his fiance that his friends want to take him to Holland, she won't be freaked out. Of course he will never say "Amsterdam", it's Holland.

- drusilla - 02-10-2005

Danked Wrote:I've got a cruise coming up next year that will take me to a few different islands. Jamaica I know for sure.
i've been to jamaica 3 times. i stayed in a different part each time. i really really like it there.

i'm going to grenada for 2 weeks in 2 weeks. i can't wait.