CDIH
I <3 Pedro - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: I <3 Pedro (/showthread.php?tid=10108)

- Keyser Soze - 02-22-2005

someone asked about the bad blood between he and piazza and pedro said something to the effect of 'he is family now. i would shoot you for him'

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-22-2005

he is a dirty spic.

- Galt - 02-22-2005

You'll want to have him fuck in you the ass until about June/July timeframe. And then his arm will start to hurt, he'll complain about lack of respect, he'll get shelled a few games, and start only pitching about 6 innings every game

- Keyser Soze - 02-22-2005

he's a ruthless vato. i like that.

- Galt - 02-22-2005

He is glass Joe

- Keyser Soze - 02-23-2005

mets were able to secure insurance on his shoulder. that should tell you something.

- Goatweed - 02-23-2005

that whoever insured it is foolish?

insurance agencies cant afford to be foolish.

- Arpikarhu - 02-23-2005

my prediction- pedro misses 8 starts due to injuries and becomes a cancer in the clubhouse.

i would take a bet on the under. 8 missed starts for pedro.

Mets camp has been very serious this year, as compared to the last few seasons...he says everyone marvels at how long the team stretches for, running upward of 30-minutes at a time, and how hard they are all working...players actually seem tired, but are also very energized, its a totally different vibe than any other Mets camp in the past...

Willie Randolph is impressing everyone with his poise...he is very relaxed, quite fatherly for a guy only a few years older than some of the players and his stature is felt all over the field...

Most all believe that whether or not Victor Diaz makes the opening day roster is still up in the air, that Andres Galarraga will make the 25-man roster, that Mike Cameron will not be traded and that Carlos Beltran will do just fine dealing with the large amounts of media he will face during the season...

The most surprising thing about camp has been how enamored everyone is, including the players, be it rookies or veterans, with Pedro Martinez...he actually holds court at the end of each day's practice talking to players about the game..

- Keyser Soze - 02-24-2005

"I'm jealous of him," Piazza joked earlier this week. "No one should be that good. He just flows. The talent comes out of his fingertips. I hate him. He's the perfect player for this city. He's got a great attitude, and with that talent, he's one of the best investments this organization ever made. If he takes them to World Series once or twice, the world will be his oyster.

"He just doesn't labor. Everything he does is so smooth. You never see him fall off a ball at the plate. And when he goes after the ball, it's Willie Mays-like."

- Galt - 02-24-2005

I don't know why it would be surprising that he's having a good time. He was always like that in Boston, too. He was always joking the in the clubhouse, acting foolish, he kept things light. No one every complained about him in the clubhouse.

But he had his own rules, he always complained about lack of respect from management, he has to work on 5 or 6 days rest or he's a below average pitcher. If he pitches 25-30 games, he'll have a real good season. If they try and pitch him 35, he'll have an ERA over 4

- HollywoodJewMoses - 02-24-2005

not to mention getting drunk in providence the night before most of this starts during the first 3/4 of the season.

- diceisgod - 02-24-2005

The Phillies will win 100 games this year!

- Galt - 02-24-2005

Dancing bananas will signify the Phillies dominance!

- diceisgod - 02-24-2005

THIS....is the year!

- fbd - 02-24-2005

just like it was the year for the eagles

- diceisgod - 02-26-2005

I don't know what's worse the Superbowl loss or your return.