CDIH
ring tones - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: ring tones (/showthread.php?tid=10239)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 04-16-2005

so I was always like "oh man ring tones are so fuckin gay". Like you're at a diner or a store and some ass always has some crappy ringtone playing and they always wait like 20 seconds before they answer so everyone can hear their awesome ring tone and realize how incredibly fuckin cool they are... those people are so fuckin gay.

So anyway, I downloaded my first ringer last month and it got kinda old now so I just downloaded candyshop by 50 cent as my new ringer... I just called myself to hear it.. I am gonna be so fuckin cool at work next week when everyone hears my new shit... i'll be all like "I'LL LET YA LICK THE LOLLIPOP!!!"

yeah so this guy at work has the knight rider theme as his ring tone, it's pretty fuckin dope too.

come on people help me out here!!!

I just called myself again...

- TheGMANN - 04-16-2005

This is sad......but I cant seem to turn away.

I wish I had friends so they could see how amazingly fuckin cool my phone is even though i'm not.

- TheGMANN - 04-16-2005

I have the theme to Shaft.

BEAT THAT!

cause you like the shaft, hahahaha youf ucki queer

- HollywoodJewMoses - 04-16-2005

i have the Ted Dibiase entrance music as my ringtone.

- Goatweed - 04-16-2005

it's like watching a nervous breakdown.

HollywoodFreddieMitchell Wrote:i have the Ted Dibiase entrance music as my ringtone.
good idea

so what ringtones does everyone use?

- Goatweed - 04-16-2005

mine is so cool, it goes like this :

*ring ring*
*ring ring*

I call it "default ringtone" - it works very well, all the ladies stop & look when I get calls.

dude thats what you said when I said blueberry coffee was the shit, download a ringtone and be all cool like i'm not you fuckin geezer.

- HedCold - 04-16-2005

my ringtone is the banana phone song

- Goatweed - 04-16-2005

I had some blueberry creme yesterday, it was fuckin great too.

ringtones are for homos.

you are the fuckin homo and don't pull that fuckin married card on me or the I have a kid thing and I have sex with my wife who is a woman with a vagina thing, we all know the truth!!!

- HedCold - 04-16-2005

ringringringringringring, banana phone!

you are the fuckin edge

- Goatweed - 04-16-2005

Gonzo Wrote:you are the fuckin homo and don't pull that fuckin married card on me or the I have a kid thing and I have sex with my wife who is a woman with a vagina thing, we all know the truth!!!
ring tones are for ringing, not playing top 40 hits. Its gay.

you totally love the cock