CDIH
I smoked pot in Disneyworld. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: I smoked pot in Disneyworld. (/showthread.php?tid=10279)

- Danked - 05-03-2005

Numerous time actually. The most notable of which was by one of the legs that support the giant Epcot globe. I also found oppurtunities to indulge at Universal Studios, Sea World and Fort Wilderness, where we were staying. FW is a camping area on Disney property and my family went there for vacation in the summer before my junior year.

I had smoked pot for the first time that year as the date of a girl for her senior prom. We went camping with some of her friends afterward where I drank, smoked a lot of pot, and fell fast asleep in her tent probably with my hand still down her thong..... shit.

I had purchased some of my own after that and still had a lot of it left before the trip. I had a little glass jar (or nugget jar) with a cork and a small glass pipe (one-hitter or one-ie, if you went to the same high school I did) which I stashed with my bags and blankets in the upper compartment of the camper we drove down in.

I had the top bunk which sat above the cab of the camper where the driver's and passenger seat are. I did find occasion during a pit stop somewhere in Georgia to go smoke because I remember being stoned, paranoid and resting up there traveling down 95 at seventy five miles an hour as we passed the "Welcome to Florida! The Sunshine State" signs and I realized that I could go sailing through that upper window to the ground in front us if the camper should come to a sudden, abrubt stop.

Shortly thereafter we arrived at Fort Wilderness and I went for my first latenight walks of many where I indulged again. I was a fiend! In retrospect it seems it was more the thrill of getting away with it then it was an oppurtunity to get out of the confines of the camper and the family to relax a little bit. We had actually taken two campers down in a convoy of family that included my aunt and uncle, cousins and reunited family visiting from poland for the summer. We had reserved a large campsite where we set up camp between the two RVs and the old timers would spend the evenings drinkin' around the ol' campfire.

When we got around to the theme park circuit, I would take my one hitter and a small amount of bud in saran wrap along with me for the day. My one hitter at the time was not what the name implies and a means of packing one hit at a time. It had a large bowl for a pipe its size and enabled me to pack it full and take a few tokes as I saw fit. I'd break away from the family to explore on my own for awhile and find corners and alleys in the various parks to sneak off to. There was a particular secluded tunnel of lockers at Universal Studios not too far from where my family was waiting for me in line at Terminator 3D that was ideal. I'd walk in laps through and around the outside of it, taking a hit, holding it, and exhaling before I exited to come around again. Terminator 3D might have been far lamer than I remember it, but what do I know. I was so high just then!

So the rest of the week followed suit, where during long lines at the rides only the kids wanted to ride on or parts of the day where I could explore for a couple of hours on my own, I'd occasionally "recharge," when I could get away with it.

And I don't know how I got away with it! So may times at all those different parks, I smoked pot. If you don't know what pot smells like and I'm sure most of you do, the first time you smell it, you know exactly what it is. The first time I ever smelled pot was that previous sophmore year in high school wafting up the stairwell outside the art class. My exclamation of "I think someone's smoking pot down there!" confirmed it as we heard the sound of the emergency fire doors down below being shoved open and several people running away.

While I tried to be discrete and not smoke in heavily populated areas, that smell wafts far and wide and if it is decent pot, it's got some punch to the aroma. The only time it became a problem was on the way home, when I foolishly tried to smoke at a service area somewhere in Virgina. A groundskeeper popped up from around a tree with a "Hey!" that sent me running away back through the building where I snuck out the other side to our camper where I hid in my bunk, stoned and paranoid again, until everyone came back to the camper to regroup and get back on the road.

- The Jays - 05-03-2005

That's fucking sweet, dude!