CDIH
All you PC users! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: All you PC users! (/showthread.php?tid=10284)

Pages: 1 2

- Arpikarhu - 05-04-2005

Mac's new OS confirms Bill Gates status as Apples bitch!

automater and dashboard are the stars of what is an obviously superior OS to that bug filled, security nightmare called Windows.

If you are using Windows then you are living in the computer stone age.

- Keyser Soze - 05-04-2005

what he said

- Galt - 05-04-2005

I just bought a new PC today. I did, however think for a full 5 minutes of switching over to a Mac. But then I realized that I may want to potentially interoperate with the rest of the planet.

how would a mac prevent you from "interoperating with the rest of the planet" ???

- Galt - 05-04-2005

the internets are different and stuff

mac mini wont break your bank and is a fine starter mac.

- Goatweed - 05-04-2005

I love my Dell.

- QuickStop - 05-04-2005

i love playing games and right clicking

games are for dateless losers

- QuickStop - 05-04-2005

im not denying that i do not fit that description to an extent, but it does not change my opinion.

- Goatweed - 05-04-2005

I dont go on dates anymore - I kinda miss those days.

- fbd - 05-04-2005

QuickStop Wrote:i love playing games and right clicking
he stole my post, word for word

- The Jays - 05-04-2005

I enjoy right clicking as well. I also like to be able to know what a program is just by its name.

A program called calculator. AND IT CALCULATES.

A program called Internet Explorer. AND IT EXPLORES THE INTERNET.

If I get a mac, I'm goinn have some sleek looking box that has a bunch of programs named after animals and assorted random words.

Their calculator and web browser probably have dumbass names like Lavalamp and Rocketship.

- Arpikarhu - 05-04-2005

i bet you become lost for hours staring at small shiny objects.

- The Jays - 05-04-2005

hay guys, let's named our new OS after a failed Atari gaming system!

- Arpikarhu - 05-04-2005

"mac named things! i cant wrap my head around anything that isnt directly named for its purpose! ooooooooooooh! a foil wrapper! its so shiny!.......wait, we were talking about computers. can someone explain why i cant see outside when i am at my windows work station?"

- The Jays - 05-04-2005

ok guys, we just got the new memo. Everything must be able to be marketed with the letter "i", and we must emphasize that this MUST be a lower case i. Therefore, none of our future name for products can be no longer than one word, nor can they contain the letter I in front, due to pronounciation difficulties. This is coming from the top, guys, so, wrap your heads around this and start thinking up some new names.

- Arpikarhu - 05-04-2005

ok, guys, new problem. it seems some consumers are too stupid to handle one word names that start wth the letter i. they need everything spelled out for them. from now on we name all of our computers, "computer for your desktop to handle the transfer of information and keep records electronically". this applies to all products such as, "white box that fits in your hand that stores and plays mp3 music files", and "computer not for your desktop but for putting on your lap to handles the transfer of information and keep records electronically".
this should help us gain users from the windows market. of course only those pc users who keep trying to hang curtains on their monitors, but they are consumers nonetheless.

arpi rules!!!

- The Jays - 05-04-2005

intuitive my ass!