CDIH
Episode 3 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Episode 3 (/showthread.php?tid=10297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- fbd - 05-10-2005

in the begining, he planned a third trilogy, but at this point its been given up because of the 50 million books written about everything from the end of jedi until about 30 years later

- Buttmunch - 05-10-2005

I want to sit next to Gonzo.

- drusilla - 05-10-2005

TheGMANN Wrote:Im sitting next to Dru.

CALLED IT!
she's not gonna come with us, is she?

- faceman802 - 05-10-2005

I want to see it in IMAX

- TheGMANN - 05-10-2005

drusilla Wrote:
TheGMANN Wrote:Im sitting next to Dru.

CALLED IT!
she's not gonna come with us, is she?
If you're referring to "your" friend.......I hope not. You know she doesn't like good movies like we do.

- drusilla - 05-11-2005

really, cause i was itching for someone to sit next to me during a movie & do nothing but check the score of the yankee game on her phone

- lush - 05-11-2005

I'd probably fall asleep like I did during the battle scene in Lord of the Rings

- TheGMANN - 05-11-2005

Only you!!!!!!!!

- drusilla - 05-13-2005

so when are we going?

- GonzoStyle - 05-14-2005

I was watching one of the trailers before and it looks so fuckin awesome, I read some of the spoilers its not like we dont know whats gonna happen but the fight scenes sound amazing. The fight between the emperor and yoda is supposed to be awesome and ofcourse the anakin obi-wan fight. Basically a third of the movie is just action scenes and hayden christiansen seems to give an awesome performance and really makes you understand the pain that causes him to turn.

Like during the trailer when padme says "anakin your breaking my heart"... I shed a tear... then I took an amazing shit.

- TheGMANN - 05-14-2005

I was watching Return of the Jedi last night and Hayden Christiansen and Mark Hamil really do look like they could pass for relatives.

Can we have a CDIH "RETURN OF THE SITH" movie outing ???

- GonzoStyle - 05-14-2005

teary eyed moment of the film... when yoda says "failed have I"... I'm gettin choked up already.

- The Sleeper - 05-16-2005

yea let's all go to gonzo's crib and watch his specially downloaded screener since he refuses to leave his apartment!!

- Goatweed - 05-16-2005

yo, you got the screener? share!!

- TheGMANN - 05-16-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:yea let's all go to gonzo's crib and watch his specially downloaded screener since he refuses to leave his apartment!!
You leave the house more than he does.

- fbd - 05-16-2005

damn straight he better share that

- GonzoStyle - 05-16-2005

I leave my apartment daily otherwise how would I get to work mister silly pants, you've just confused that with the fact that I refuse to hang out with you people anymore.

- TheGMANN - 05-16-2005

Or maybe its WE who refuse to hang out with YOU !!!!!!!!

Put that in your pipe and smoke it mister!!!

- The Sleeper - 05-16-2005

gonzo, are you actually gonna see this in the movie theater?

- drusilla - 05-16-2005

i take gonzo with me everywhere i go