CDIH
Episode 3 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Episode 3 (/showthread.php?tid=10297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Keyser Soze - 05-17-2005

oh she read it online......i guess that makes it ok.

- Goatweed - 05-18-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:
Quote:Revenge of the sith was hoooooooorrrribbbbbbblllle. Maybe a 6 on a scale of 10 if I was generous. And I am usually pretty lenient on Star Wars films. Hayden/darth vader ruined it for me. The kid can't act. There are a couple of cool saber scenes, but nothing clever, nothing great, just more CGI
i read it online!
so did I, I googled "lying load rag" and your picture came up.
naked?

:runs to use Google:

- Keyser Soze - 05-18-2005

try orgish.com

- crx girl - 05-18-2005

Gonzo Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:
Quote:Revenge of the sith was hoooooooorrrribbbbbbblllle. Maybe a 6 on a scale of 10 if I was generous. And I am usually pretty lenient on Star Wars films. Hayden/darth vader ruined it for me. The kid can't act. There are a couple of cool saber scenes, but nothing clever, nothing great, just more CGI
i read it online!
why the excessive insult? i was merely trying to pass on someone else's opinion. wouldn't you rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed? i think you shouldn't be so not nice.

- crx girl - 05-18-2005

you too keyser

- Keyser Soze - 05-18-2005

i couldnt resist

- Goatweed - 05-18-2005

I admit, I chuckled at the ogrish line.

- crx girl - 05-18-2005

yeah me too. lying load rag is just too much though.

- GonzoStyle - 05-18-2005

crx girl Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:
crx girl Wrote:
i read it online!
why the excessive insult? i was merely trying to pass on someone else's opinion. wouldn't you rather be pleasantly surprised than disappointed? i think you shouldn't be so not nice.
I wasn't being insulting, just offering a comparison. I don't really think you're a liar.

- Gooch - 05-18-2005

Honest load rags are always better.

- PatCooper - 05-18-2005

If anyone is interested it's on a bunch of torrent sites already. If anyone knows pirates of the uk they say they have the best copy out. But it seems to be a real slow download so far.

- GonzoStyle - 05-18-2005

I just saw it on isohunt, not sure if its bogus or how good the quality is. I'll def download it when I get home though.

- Keyser Soze - 05-19-2005

<div align="center">[Image: adam_ant.jpg]</div>

- crx girl - 05-19-2005

Gooch Wrote:Honest load rags are always better.
this is a generally accepted truth

- PatCooper - 05-19-2005

Gonzo Wrote:I just saw it on isohunt, not sure if its bogus or how good the quality is. I'll def download it when I get home though.
the quality is great. it's a screener version with the time clock on the time top of the screen.

- GonzoStyle - 05-19-2005

PatCooper Wrote:
Gonzo Wrote:I just saw it on isohunt, not sure if its bogus or how good the quality is. I'll def download it when I get home though.
the quality is great. it's a screener version with the time clock on the time top of the screen.
I got it to 94% and it stopped everyone was stuck at 94% because there was no seeder left, fuckin assholes.

and potuk isn't accepting any new members.

I just saw 3 new files on isohunt for sith but the files are .nfo and .iso, how the fuck do you play those?

- lush - 05-19-2005

I think ISO, after downloaded, the image has to be burned to a disc and you play the disc. You need a special program for that, if that's the case.

well that fuckin sucks, I dont have a dvd burner or even discs if I did have one.

- diceisgod - 05-19-2005

They open right up in Windows Media Player or you can mount them. One of the two, I forget which. No need to burn them