CDIH
why al qaeda will win - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: why al qaeda will win (/showthread.php?tid=10317)

Pages: 1 2 3

- diceisgod - 05-21-2005

[Image: married.jpg]

There's this up here and also their name has a 'q' in it but it's not followed by a 'u'.

- GonzoStyle - 05-21-2005

but it's the new it couple, come on. Everyone is over the whole bennifer thing and they licked their wounds a while and here comes the new pair for gossip shows and columns to follow ad nasuem until they break up under all the scrutiny or he just gets tired of fucking her.. maybe in her case vice versa cause she seems like a fuckin beast of a fuck machine.

- Goatweed - 05-21-2005

I'd fuck her. hard.

- lush - 05-21-2005

Me too

- Galt - 05-21-2005

I'd rather make out with Brad Pitt than Angelina Jolie. Partially because he fucking rules. But partially because she's a disgusting troll-beast

- fbd - 05-21-2005

gotta agree with galt...she is somehow unhot

- Galt - 05-21-2005

and you're a faggot.

- drusilla - 05-21-2005

Galt Wrote:I'd rather make out with Brad Pitt than Angelina Jolie. Partially because he fucking rules. But partially because she's a disgusting troll-beast
that might be one thing that we will forever disagree on

the only un hot thing about angelina is the fact she fucked billy bob... a lot.

- diceisgod - 05-21-2005

you're all missing the point here

Edited By diceisgod on 1116688977

- Goatweed - 05-21-2005

DIG's right - this movie is gonna bomb because of all the hype surrounding it.

actually I saw the preview for the movie yesterday when I went to see star wars. Vince Vaughn is in the film and he stole the show during the preview and probably the movie is the same, fantastic 4 looks ok.

- crx girl - 05-21-2005

i'm probably gonna have to pass on this one, i don't think i can handle it.

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2005

jolie is way unhot. why pitt dumped a sex bomb like aniston for the jolie beast i will never know. the only thing not unattractive on jolie are her boobs.

- Black Lazerus - 05-21-2005

you fucking Jews sure stick together

- diceisgod - 05-21-2005

they're used to close quarters

BOOM!

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:you fucking Jews sure stick together
especially in hot weather. BOOM!

- Gooch - 05-21-2005

Jolie is better than Aniston. Aniston is probably about as exciting in bed as dry mulch. You think Aniston ever had a finger jammed up her ass, and a man's foreskin stuck under her fingernails...I think not. Aniston was one of the Snapple girls that came on the Howard Stern show when he had it on WOR. Nuff said. Jolie is crazy, and always looks like she's in heat.

This movie will be as popular as the Crowe/Meg Ryan flick. Yeah..that one that you had to look up on IMDB to recall the title. Plus, the War of the Roses 2 needs Danny Devito directing to make it complete.

aniston is pretty, shes not hot. She's attractive in a classical sense.

Jolie is hot, she's exotic and she has the most amazing lips on earth.

- Arpikarhu - 05-21-2005

aniston is hot. jolie is trash.