CDIH
No sound - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: No sound (/showthread.php?tid=10322)

Pages: 1 2

- diceisgod - 05-22-2005

I dl'd the Godfather and when i unzipped it, it was an .img file. So I changed it to .iso, it plays on Media Player but there is no sound. Why and how do i get sound?

- GonzoStyle - 05-23-2005

go to the theater like I did with star wars after I gave up trying to play that damn .iso file, crackie.

- The Sleeper - 05-23-2005

yea go to the theatre and stay for the double feature: "Superfly"

- Galt - 05-23-2005

change it from a .iso to .wmv.

- Sir O - 05-23-2005

First of all: Why the fuck are you downloading The Godfather? You should have that motherfucker on DVD.

Second: Maybe you just DL'ed a bad copy with no sound. It's happened to me before.

Third: Use a virtual CD/DVD program like Daemon Tools to play the IMG file without changing it.

Fourth: Turn your fucking speakers on, you crackhead.

- diceisgod - 05-23-2005

I fucking deleted. That's the second god damn movie in a row I got fucked on. Big Lebowski froze after 20 seconds

The Sleeper Wrote:yea go to the theatre and stay for the double feature: "Superfly"
that would be fuckin dope!!!

- Goatweed - 05-23-2005

youre probably missing the right codec, or WMP is missing it - fuck MS. Download the VLC player & use that to play ISOs, IMGs, etc.

Anyway, my Sith .iso rules, it was all fucked up in the aspect ratio too (looked stretched), but I managed to find a crack/fix for it, bunrt it to dvd and it looks sweet.

make me a copy!!!

- fbd - 05-23-2005

speaking of missing codecs...i've been downloading kids in the hall episodes lately, and for all of them i have no video, just audio, and windows media player always says it cant download a codec. winamp just plays them like mp3s, and i havent tried anything else

My system doesnt like the VLC player for whatever reason. I use the Divx player and downloaded a couple codecs that basically cover any media type and have never had a problem with the player.

- Galt - 05-23-2005

the Divx player fixes all ills

- LZMF1 - 05-23-2005

if you want windows media player to play it download K Lite Media Codec Pack 1.18

it's 20 megs but i can almost guarantee you that it'll work

Edited By LZMF1 on 1116824912

- fbd - 05-23-2005

that link is dead, but i found another site with the pack now that i knew what to search for. worked great, thanks

- LZMF1 - 05-23-2005

sorry about the dead link but i did point you in the right direction.

i think the codec pack also includes windows media player classic and that fucker can and will play anything you throw at it.

- HedCold - 05-23-2005

where have you gotten the kids in the hall videos?

- fbd - 05-23-2005

torrents for every kids in the hall show(i think)
seasons 1 and 5 are in big clusters down bottom, 2-4 are episode by episode

the downloads go slow, though. not too many people. right now, i have 9 full episodes if you want them sent directly

Edited By fbd on 1116832663

- Goatweed - 05-23-2005

Gonzo Wrote:make me a copy!!!
it's got the timeclock in it, it's distracting but I didnt care. You could wait till a better rip comes out (this week most likely) - otherwise I'll make one for you. (DVD)

- Goatweed - 05-23-2005

sample :

[Image: id52286.jpg]

as long as its not the workprint, or I guess I can wait a bit.