CDIH
Third Annual CDIH.net Bowling Event - Yea or Nay - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Third Annual CDIH.net Bowling Event - Yea or Nay (/showthread.php?tid=10326)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- The Jays - 05-24-2005

Ok, well, it's kinda late in the year for the bowling event, but, still, we all haven't chilled in a while, so, anyone down for some Linden Lanes action?

I figure it's just before summertime kicks into full gear; all the college boys are home, and everyone else oughta be itching to kick off the summer by knocking down a few pins and knocking back a few brews (while holding back a few coughs).

Besides, usually something legendary or noteworthy goes down in the post bowling diner shindig.

Anyone wanna bowl? If so, what days you free, or would like to do it?

- fbd - 05-24-2005

i think its time i put some faces to the names i've been seeing for the past 4 years...

i just started working again this summer, though, so my schedule is far from locked in about days off and shit, so decide that without me. we close at 10, finish cleaning around 10:30-10:45, so unless i'm working from either 1 or 2 that afternoon(which is likely if its a saturday), count me in

- The Jays - 05-24-2005

That's the kind of fucking spirit I'm talking aboot!

We can even go out to the parking lot and not doing anything illegal or illicit.

- fbd - 05-24-2005

what spirit? i just am usually tired after pulling an 8.5-10 hour shift, without sitting and without a break

- HedCold - 05-24-2005

since bowling is the one thing i'm good at i'll try to come. i forget why i couldn't last year, but i wanted to

- The Jays - 05-24-2005

I smell a Shaolin All-Star team....

- Danked - 05-24-2005

If it's on a weekend, I'll be there. Weeknights are a little tough. I may still go bowling if that's the case, but any post-bowling festivites are no good as I need my beauty sleep for work in the morning and I'd hate to miss any potential parking lot entertainment.

- Danked - 05-24-2005

Even if we don't go bowling, I'd like to get together with some of you anyway. If no one wants to go bowling, we should plan a night at a pub somewhere.

- The Sleeper - 05-24-2005

yea i'll go

- Arpikarhu - 05-24-2005

if there are going to be any people there from the board then you will have to count me out. otherwise i will be there. let me know.

- Buttmunch - 05-24-2005

The Sleeper Wrote:yea i'll go
So, who can pick Sleeper up at the bus or, train station, ferry terminal, cab stand, or give him a ride?

Oh, the logistics!

- crx girl - 05-24-2005

Buttmunch Wrote:
The Sleeper Wrote:yea i'll go
So, who can pick Sleeper up at the bus or, train station, ferry terminal, cab stand, or give him a ride?

Oh, the logistics!
yeah, me too. i'm off on saturdays these days, and i guess i'm used to working sundays on no sleep, so saturday is good for me.

- crack hitler - 05-24-2005

if i haven't moved by the time this gets going, i'll try and make it

where are you moving to?

- crack hitler - 05-24-2005

far far away, or at least to the otherside of the country. the odds of me finally getting out of here are about 85% so i don't want to jinx it till i get that number up a little higher

live the dream! i hope to do the same one day

- Suzie - 05-24-2005

Can we do this is New York?

- Galt - 05-24-2005

Only losers don't live in New York City (which includes New Jersey)!

- The Jays - 05-24-2005

Suzie Wrote:Can we do this is New York?
Linden Lanes in in Jersey, tho. We have to go there. It's tradition.

- crx girl - 05-25-2005

she's been there before