CDIH
Bush knocked down the towers! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Bush knocked down the towers! (/showthread.php?tid=10360)

- Sir O - 06-15-2005

This is weird...

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking/20050613-102755-6408r.htm">http://washingtontimes.com/upi-breaking ... -6408r.htm</a><!-- m -->

Quote:A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7. Reynolds, who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis in Dallas and is now professor emeritus at Texas A&M University said, "If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling." Reynolds commented from his Texas A&M office, "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings."

Let's say, like most people like to do, that the tv angle is fact...well, just like it's stupid to think people could sneak explosives into the underground parts of the WTC (like maybe through the subway tunnels when they might've been closed at times for whatever reason), it's stupid to think a handful of terrorists could get away with training to hijack and then succeed in crashing those planes into those buildings.
So the way I see it, if it was an inside job (worst case scenario), our government is evil. If it was terrorists actually being able to sneak and slither their way into succeeding at this, and yet not doing anything more than blowing up roadside bombs or a couple of trains since that point, then our government is stupid (for missing the big one).

So either our govt. is stupid or evil. I like to believe they're a mix of the two, and I fluctuate daily on what levels. Today, I stand at them being 54% evil, 46% stupid.

NOTE: I don't personally believe the Bush admin. or govt. was actively behind 9/11.

- Danked - 06-15-2005

I think Bush hides my car keys on me every morning.

What a fucking asshole that guy is.

- GonzoStyle - 06-15-2005

while I enjoy conspiracy theories, even this ones too much for me.

- Galt - 06-15-2005

It's certainly more of a stretch to believe that the group who hijacks the plan (when there have been hundreds before) can take some flight classes as well?

- The Jays - 06-15-2005

I'm glad we pay attention to the structural analysis of a fucking economist.

- jewdown - 06-15-2005

Thats such bull shit. A little while after it all went down, one of the engineers of the WTC explained how exactly it collapsed. He explained how the building was constructed to withstand many types of forces such as wind and earthquakes. However it was not imagined that it would ever have to hold up against from astrong force from above. It was only made to hold its own weight. Once one floor collapsed upon another, its force grew exponentially.

Call me nieve, I believe the engineer

- Buttmunch - 06-15-2005

Call you "snow"?

Actually, it was the heat that was the problem with your scenario Jewdown.

Besides this whole theory is ridiculous. Everyone knows that my friends and I knocked down the towers.

- GonzoStyle - 06-15-2005

Your phones have got to be tapped and all your internet activity must be also... get the fuck outta here!!!

- Galt - 06-15-2005

Well if anyone would know about Bush's plan to cripple the US economy for 5 years, it would be his economist.

- Arpikarhu - 06-15-2005

Danked Wrote:I think Bush hides my car keys on me every morning.

What a fucking asshole that guy is.
my favorite post of 2005

- diceisgod - 06-15-2005

Herr Ron! BOOM!

- jewdown - 06-15-2005

Buttmunch Wrote:Actually, it was the heat that was the problem with your scenario Jewdown.
Yeah, I left that part out. my bad.

The heat caused the steel to weaken, then once one floor collapsed onto another.....

yada yada yada

....buildings go boom

- diceisgod - 06-15-2005

I know why they fell. Because a couple of sand niggers flew 747's into them.

- jewdown - 06-15-2005

which lead to the fire, which lead to the heat, which lead to the weakening of the steel, which lead to the collapsing of the floors, which lead to the buildings go boom, which lead to lots of dead american soldiers

- Mad - 06-15-2005

One interesting side note is that FEMA was running a drill on planes crashing into an office building on 9/11.

- Arpikarhu - 06-16-2005

why didnt they use the drill on the terrorists to stop them if they were on those planes?