CDIH
Guess what I bought???? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Stoner Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=19)
+--- Thread: Guess what I bought???? (/showthread.php?tid=10372)

Pages: 1 2 3

- diceisgod - 06-20-2005

works

- Danked - 06-21-2005

The Jays Wrote:
Danked Wrote:Fear & Loathing Criterion Collection.

Next!
Already have.
I just picked it up last week. The Steadman/Thompson documentary on the second disc is fantastic.

- The Jays - 06-21-2005

I enjoy Hunter's commentary; especially the part where he calls Johnny Depp's answering machine and when it pick ups, it gets perfectly cued to the "Krow your dope fiend" speech

- GonzoStyle - 06-22-2005

I enjoy the part where hunter blows his brains out

- Suzie - 06-23-2005

A bong?

- The Jays - 06-26-2005

:wacky horn:

- GonzoStyle - 06-26-2005

I bet it was a brand new bowling ball that you were gonna unveil to everyone tonight. Now you're just smoking a bowl and rubbing you shiny new ball... alone.

- Arpikarhu - 06-27-2005

nice how you ignored the incredible lame bomb you dropped with the brains blowing post.

- GonzoStyle - 06-27-2005

what the fuck are you rambling about.

- The Jays - 06-28-2005

Gonzo Wrote:I bet it was a brand new bowling ball that you were gonna unveil to everyone tonight. Now you're just smoking a bowl and rubbing you shiny new ball... alone.
Nah. I didn't get a ball.

When it came Saturday morning, I was so fucking beat from Friday, I was hoping I could just get stoned and chill.

- GonzoStyle - 06-30-2005

yeah so what the fuck did you get?

- Goatweed - 06-30-2005

laid?

are you implying that THE jays has to pay for sex?

Need I remind you he was originally the face of the pit, followed by Hitler, that's elite company right there.

- Goatweed - 06-30-2005

it was just a guess, geez.

worse than your A-team reference, for shame.

- Goatweed - 06-30-2005

come on it wasn't THAT bad.

way to make a fella feel good.

- crx girl - 07-01-2005

Gonzo Wrote:are you implying that THE jays has to pay for sex?

Need I remind you he was originally the face of the pit, followed by Hitler, that's elite company right there.
he did post his number on the internet

- GonzoStyle - 07-01-2005

That really was bad.

- The Jays - 07-01-2005

Yeah, I didn't post it on The Internet , I posted it on CDIH, in a bowling thread. I know you would like to think that CDIH reaches the unknown masses of people, but I'm pretty sure the only people who would be able to even read the bowling thread were either people who were interested in goin, or people who mocked those who wanted to go. I posted it it The Pit, which only logged in viewers can see, and on top of that, the only people who log in are people I would have given my number to anyway. The only risk was the fact that Arpi would know my number. Whoopty fucking do, what is he gonna do, call me up and try to make some lame prank phone call about doing a survey of writers of young teenage angst, and then hang up as he giggles uncontrollably while I can hear the thousands of Pez dispensers fall to the ground as his unfettered laughter causes him to knock into the wall and he rolls on the floor laughing out loud?

- GonzoStyle - 07-02-2005

yeah but there are still people who log in like hoon, who for shits and giggles could go and post it on his doors board and then someone posts it on another board and so on, etc. That's a ballsy move my friend, I envy you.