CDIH
I just got back from Howard Beach - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I just got back from Howard Beach (/showthread.php?tid=10407)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 07-05-2005

and I gotta agree, black people should stay away. I haven't been to ho beach in years and I really forgot how much they hate anything black, you could get beaten to death for simply asking for a black and white cookie at the bakery.

- Goatweed - 07-05-2005

did you try to steal a car?

- Keyser Soze - 07-05-2005

i dont get it. you're not allowed to beat someone to death for trying to steal your car?

- drusilla - 07-05-2005

did you go to new park for pizza at least?

- TheGMANN - 07-05-2005

I have had my car stolen. Its gotta be one of the worst feelings in the world. If I ever see someone breaking into another persons car Im making an attempt to beat this person with whatever I can put in my hands ....rock, stick, bat, whatever, just for general principle.

- The Sleeper - 07-05-2005

keyser is sticking up for his fellow goomba's

- Mad - 07-05-2005

They disowned him years ago for the cover band transgressions.

- GonzoStyle - 07-06-2005

It really is amazing how all the wops I saw today said the exact same thing that keyser said but every 3rd word was nigger. To the tune of

"them fuckin niggers were here to steal a fuckin car, fuckin niggers always stealing. God forbid them fuckin spooks get a job and work. If you can't beat a nigger for trying to steal from hard working white people, then what kinda fuckin nigger world are we living in? This is what fuckin happens when you give them niggers a say, it was better when they were property like the fuckin zoo animals they are"

and that was the nicest thing I heard all day.

- Galt - 07-06-2005

I'm sure Sleeper will consult the archives and say that I've shared this annecdote before, but alas.

I went to visit a friend in South Boston one year when I was in high school and still naive to think that everyone was nice and diversity-loving like my family.

this guy's little grandmother was about 5 feet tall, cooked like a madman, and when we all sat down for dinner, said grace and what-not, the discussion turned to Magic Johnson's recent announcment that she had HIV.

Here thoughtful position on the matter?

"fuckin nigger deserved it"

- TheGMANN - 07-06-2005

Did you pickup a "FREE ENCH" t-shirt while you were down there ?

atleast some people even in like bay ridge and bensonhurst will use words like "canadians" or "parmesians" when talking about niggers incase someone may be offended but in ho beach it's like "what the fucks wrong with nigger, it what's them animals call eachother"

- diceisgod - 07-06-2005

fucking indians are much worse, both the dot and feather varieties

- Galt - 07-06-2005

I'm a big fan of the "Canadians" terminology

- Keyser Soze - 07-06-2005

seriously though. i would be outraged if they beat this guy for no reason, but for christsakes, he was stealing his fucking car. i dont care if he was fucking aquamarine, that bluish motherfucker is catching a beatdown.

Quote:I'm a big fan of the "Canadians" terminology

I use it all the time, "fuckin canucks".

Keyser Soze Wrote:seriously though. i would be outraged if they beat this guy for no reason, but for christsakes, he was stealing his fucking car. i dont care if he was fucking aquamarine, that bluish motherfucker is catching a beatdown.
yeah but they didnt know that until after the fact, they beat them cause they were niggers. I mean lets call a spade a spade and thats what they did, the whole car stealing thing is a great defense after the fact but thats not why they beat him, thats pretty fuckin obvious. If you could beat every "suspicious" looking canuck then you'd have to dedicate an entire branch of the armed forces to do the job 24/7.

- The Sleeper - 07-06-2005

yea i don't get why the smokes admitted to wanting to steal a car. they could've been just like "yo those fucking guineas beat us up cause we're black. can't we all just get along?!"

- Galt - 07-06-2005

I don't have a clue what this is about, but I think as a race, I hate Italians more than blacks.

At least blacks have some fashion sense and aren't all fat, disgusting slobs.

- The Sleeper - 07-06-2005

but without italians there would be no godfather movies, and thus, rape in movies would continue

- Keyser Soze - 07-06-2005

From NYPost.com...

Minucci has copped to the beating, saying it took place after Moore and his pals tried to rob him.

"They would have liked Moore to pick him out, but it's not detrimental to the case," a source said yesterday. "They already have a 20-minute confession from Minucci."

Minucci and Ench, who allegedly screamed racial slurs at Moore during the 3:15 a.m. attack, are charged with assault as a hate crime and robbery.

Moore has admitted that he and pals were in the area to steal a car.

i think they're both scumbags. the wop who beat him and the spook who was out there to steal a car. white or black, they're both a piece of garbage. the media wants to make it a hate crime, the fact of the matter is, there's blacks, and there's niggers. there's italians, and there's greaseball wops. these bunch of morons are the latter and they both deserve everything that came or is coming to them.