CDIH
So i killed my parents today...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: So i killed my parents today...... (/showthread.php?tid=1044)

- Sephiroth - 03-31-2002

Yeah, it was great. I was just sitting there, fucking around on my PC, when it hit me. "DO IT. PICK UP THE AXE. DO IT NOW. END YOUR SUFFERING". At first, I didnt know what to think. But after about 3 minutes of prodding, the voice convinced me... I should kill my parents! And I did! And it was Great!

In conclusion, please post your Parent Killing fantasies.

- Maynard - 03-31-2002

OMG!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!

- Sluggo - 03-31-2002

I have killed my parents many times my brother...
The first time will always be the most memorable...
I tied up Dad, and forced him to watch as I...I...
Oh my god!!!
No!!!
BRB...

- Faceman - 03-31-2002

you are all going to hell. Wear something cool

- The Sleeper - 03-31-2002

You've been listenin to way too much Misfits buddy.

- Hybrid - 03-31-2002

step away from the crackpipe

- Maynard - 03-31-2002

I was out in the yard one day. And I, I, I just don't know what it was, maybe they heat that day, or maybe it was her, yelling. Always nagging. The crying, constant crying. I was chopping wood that day, and I carried that ax inside. I brought it upstairs. The crying, I had to stop it. I had to. I had to just bury that axe in her head, then her chest. Then I kept hearing it. More crying. MORE. From down the hall. I could hear it. A little girl. Crying down the hall. So I walked to the door, and just stared and stared. I could feel the sweat dripping from my brow. I slowly turned the door knob. I opend the door and say the two of them just sitting there and they were crying. OH so loudly. NO MORE CRYING!!!! :fuggin: :thumbs-up:

Edited By Maynard on Mar. 31 2002 at 01:11

- diceisgod - 03-31-2002

"Father"
"Yes, Son."
"I want to kill you"

"Mother.....I want to.....GIH GIH GIH GIH!!!!!!!!"

- Maynard - 03-31-2002

So are you trying to say Seph has an Oedipus complex?

GO HERE! :fuggin:

- Keyser Soze - 03-31-2002

I never thought i'd say this but, what the fuck is wrong with you kids today?

- Hosp - 03-31-2002

I blame video games and "rock and roll" music.

But to be fair, I want to kill Sephiroth's parents too. Like taking the 2 seconds to put a condom on would have been that hard?

- Brokenjaw - 03-31-2002

Maynard Wrote:OMG!!! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!!!
May may, your a bad bad man. LMAO

- slackjaw - 03-31-2002

Patricide.... one of those great American institutions, like cholesterol and apple pie! sweet Smile

- Danked - 03-31-2002

The Ramseys were smart. They got her before she could get them.

- LZMF1 - 04-01-2002

man, don't get me started.......

it's not both of my parents but rather my mother.

man would i love to bludgeon her with a baseball bat after she makes one of her endless and relentless stupid comments and expects me not to get pissed off at her...

- GonzoStyle - 04-02-2002

Maynard Wrote:I was chopping wood that day...
We're you wearing your lumberjack vest, Mistar Bunyan?

- onehung - 04-03-2002

Quote:John Christian Broderick told Manchester police detectives he hit his father, New Hampshire Supreme Court Associate Justice John T. Broderick, repeatedly with a guitar early Saturday morning, according to a police affidavit filed with Manchester District Court.

Yesterday morning, Christian Broderick, 30, was arraigned on one count of first-degree assault for his alleged role in the brutal assault on Justice Broderick.

Bail was fixed at $100,000 cash, with a probable cause hearing scheduled for April 10.

State prosecutors told the court that the assault, which left Broderick so badly beaten his face was unrecognizable, stemmed from an argument between father and son on Friday.

“The drinking began during the evening. The more (Christian Broderick) drank, the more he stewed about the fight,” Senior Assistant Attorney General Will Delker said in court.

After beating Broderick with the guitar, Delker alleged, Christian Broderick left his parents’ home with the instrument, and disposed of it.

Yesterday, law enforcement sources close to the case said they weren’t sure what type of guitar it was, but that they had not yet recovered it.

Christian Broderick showed little emotion as he sat with other prisoners in the dock.

Clean shaven and of small build, and dressed in a prisoner’s orange uniform, he sat largely silently before and during his hearing, even as other prisoners talked among themselves.

He spent most of the session staring: at court personnel, at the far wall, occasionally at the audience.

Christian Broderick’s only words to Judge R. Laurence Cullen: “I’ll request a bail review when I get an attorney.”

He also requested a court-appointed lawyer.

Delker told the court that Christian Broderick presented “a serious danger to the community,” noting his past, and the possibility the younger Broderick could go on the lam.

If convicted on the first-degree assault charge, Christian Broderick could receive between 7½ and 15 years in prison.

“He does have a prior criminal record,” Delker said. “Specifically, he was convicted Feb. 26, 2002, of unarmed robbery in Massachusetts. He is on probation on that charge out of Massachusetts.”

Christian Broderick also had past convictions for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest, Delker said.

“He does pose a risk to the community and he does pose a flight risk,” Delker said.

He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct and resisting arrest on Sept. 12, 2000. The charges were in connection with a May 12 incident at a Walnut Street home in Manchester when he refused to leave the residence. He was fined a total of $2,000, of which $1,400 was suspended for one year on the condition he complete counseling.

If Christian Broderick posts bail, authorities will forbid him from possessing weapons, drinking alcohol, coming with 100 yards of Justice Broderick, and visiting either Elliot Hospital — where his father was in serious condition yesterday — or the family’s condominium at 300 N. River Road in Manchester.

More details about what happened at the Brodericks’ home on Saturday morning were revealed in the police affidavit supporting the warrant for Christian Broderick’s arrest.

According to the affidavit, Broderick’s wife, Patricia, called 911 at 2:20 a.m. to ask for an ambulance to treat her husband. She asked the operator not to involve police.

Manchester police arrived on the scene to find ambulance crews treating Broderick for his injuries, the affidavit said.

The document said one policeman, walking through the condominium to see if anyone else had been attacked, reported blood-soaked towels throughout it.

There was a large pool of blood on the pillow and bedding in the master bedroom, on the floor and couch in the den, and on the floor of the guest bedroom.

The affidavit also said that Patricia Broderick told police several times she suspected her son had attacked John Broderick.

Father and son had argued all day, she said, but had made up by the evening.

After she and her husband went to bed, she couldn’t sleep, so she went into a spare bedroom — only to be awakened later by her husband after the attack.

“Look what he did to me,” she said John Broderick had said, according to the affidavit.

He was covered in blood from his head down to his legs.

He had a broken jaw, facial fractures, lacerations and at least one missing tooth, the affidavit said.

Officers also found the keys to the couple’s Saab had been taken, and that the car was gone. So was Christian Broderick, the affidavit said.

He returned about 4:30 a.m., when officers were still on watch.

The affidavit said that Broderick had asked how his father was, if he was all right, and if he had gone to the hospital.

The document also said Christian Broderick asked those questions without being given any information by police concerning what had happened.

Broderick also had the Saab’s keys on him when he returned home.

Christian Broderick, who police say was inebriated at the time, was then admitted to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester for observation.

About 4 p.m. on Saturday, police spoke with him.

The police affidavit said he had discussed “a long history of conflict between himself and his father,” and then talked about what happened Friday and Saturday.

“Christian stated that as he thought about things, he became increasingly angry,” the affidavit read. “Christian stated that after drinking approximately four alcoholic drinks, he went into his bedroom and got a guitar. He stated that he then took the guitar and went into the bedroom where John Broderick was sleeping, and he hit him with it a number of times.”

The court’s two full-time judges, William Lyons and Norman Champagne, had recused themselves from the case.

Cullen, a part-time judge, presided at the session.

damn crazy kids, You think the kid will send his dad a get well card? (As a show of sincerity)

- Sluggo - 04-03-2002

That fuckin' kid can't do ANYTHING right, can he?