CDIH
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEPH & MAGOO!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEPH & MAGOO!!! (/showthread.php?tid=10447)

Pages: 1 2

- Goatweed - 07-18-2005

yeah!

- The Sleeper - 07-18-2005

wonder twins...activate!

- TheGMANN - 07-18-2005

Who ?

- The Sleeper - 07-18-2005

MIKE JONES!

- TheGMANN - 07-18-2005

I didn't get a fucking birthday thread but those 2 has beens do ?

I feel the love!

- Sephiroth - 07-18-2005

I havent heard one word from Magus in about 3 years, for all I know he's dead. Thanks though.

If anyone wants to get me a gift, I need the Bourne Identity DVD for my collection.

- Mad - 07-18-2005

Steal it.

- GonzoStyle - 07-18-2005

He already did, it's been a year and a half you fuckin pseudo funny hack, now give it back!

- Arpikarhu - 07-18-2005

Sephiroth Wrote:I havent heard one word from Magus in about 3 years, for all I know he's dead. Thanks though.

If anyone wants to get me a gift, I need the Bourne Identity DVD for my collection.
fat ninja in da house! SAY HO!!

- Sephiroth - 07-19-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:fat ninja in da house! SAY HO!!
I want to say something derogatory here, but then I realized that it's actually horribly pathetic that you're still holding on to this. I mean, jesus dude, you're a 30-something year old ex-drug addict making fun of a 23 year old on the internet. You, above all others, shouldnt be saying shit to anyone about anything.

- fbd - 07-19-2005

says the man who hasnt posted in months but checked the board on his birthday

- Galt - 07-19-2005

I'm pretty sure Arpi is 40 by now

- GonzoStyle - 07-19-2005

snap, burn!!

- Black Lazerus - 07-19-2005

mid 40ties

- Arpikarhu - 07-19-2005

Sephiroth Wrote:
I want to say something derogatory here, but then I realized that it's actually horribly pathetic that you're still holding on to this. I mean, jesus dude, you're a 30-something year old ex-drug addict making fun of a 23 year old on the internet. You, above all others, shouldnt be saying shit to anyone about anything.
1. never a drug addict
2. nice to know that the fat ninja thing still works on you.

- Arpikarhu - 07-19-2005

Galt Wrote:I'm pretty sure Arpi is 40 by now
nope

- Gooch - 07-19-2005

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Sephiroth Wrote:
1. never a drug addict
2. nice to know that the fat ninja thing still works on you.
i don't think you have as much clout anymore. but its good to see your ego still reaching for it. i think it adds more "weight" to sephs statements, despite your predictable posturing.

- Goatweed - 07-19-2005

I still <3 him

- Arpikarhu - 07-19-2005

I had originally posted something mean about gooch but then i realized that anyone who thinks of things like "board clout", is someone that needs to have is self image boosted and not be attacked by the likes of me. so I figured i would take a pass on this opportunity to make gooch look like a chump and i edited out my attack.
i think i am starting to mellow with age.

go forth and shine, young gooch.

Edited By Arpikarhu on 1121790346

- GonzoStyle - 07-19-2005

clout is such a silly word, it sounds like something that drips out of your penis.