CDIH
Personal Drama - we need more - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Drama Posts (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Personal Drama - we need more (/showthread.php?tid=10468)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- Galt - 07-27-2005

dish

- Keyser Soze - 07-27-2005

read it here

- Galt - 07-27-2005

your unhealthy obsession with Stingray and Wackbag is well documented and played out.

I want some new stuff, like that threesome Sleeper had, or Gonzo's most recent fight. Or Arpi's final decision on the drapes for his study.

- Danked - 07-27-2005

My dog has Lyme's disease. It's getting better with medication, but I've been carrying her outside and back in for the last couple of days to go poopies and pee because she can't really move her joints. I've also had to hand feed her kibble because she hasn't had much of an appetite during this time.

It's really heartbreaking.

- Galt - 07-27-2005

If you are going to carry her, why not carry her to the toilet. Maybe there could be something positive come out of this.

My ex-girlfriend's dog died because he ate chinese food out of the trash.

It was really hilarious.

- Keyser Soze - 07-27-2005

Quote:your unhealthy obsession with Stingray and Wackbag is well documented and played out.

I want some new stuff, like that threesome Sleeper had, or Gonzo's most recent fight. Or Arpi's final decision on the drapes for his study.

i agree. dish on.

- Danked - 07-27-2005

Galt Wrote:If you are going to carry her, why not carry her to the toilet. Maybe there could be something positive come out of this.
Because she'd probably be too proud of her business to flush it.

And that's just gross.

- Arpikarhu - 07-27-2005

i went with chocolate brown sheer drapes cause they go well with the blue walls.

- Galt - 07-27-2005

what a hideous picture that paints.

- TheGMANN - 07-27-2005

Keyser Soze Wrote:
Quote:your unhealthy obsession with Stingray and Wackbag is well documented and played out.

i agree. dish on.
You guys should go out and do something and then come back and tell us all about it.

Help contribute to your own cause.

- The Sleeper - 07-27-2005

galt i thought you wanted to keep that 3some a secret

- Galt - 07-27-2005

No, that was your mom.

BOOM!

- The Sleeper - 07-28-2005

what a hot threesome this was

- TheGMANN - 07-28-2005

I can't wait to hear a story from Galt-land!

- GonzoStyle - 07-28-2005

I got into a fight with a co-worker and I no longer work at the queens office.

- Arpikarhu - 07-28-2005

his lack of empathy for humanity and the lackluster nature of his life are a recipe for a trip to dullsville.

- diceisgod - 07-28-2005

i'm moving next week. that should be drama-filled fun

- Galt - 07-28-2005

Assuming my threesome with Sleeper and his mom didn't happen, then it means that I was 2-3 in my predictions about what happened. That's crazy!

And I can't tell what interesting things happened to me or else this entire thread will be exposed as a pathetic excuse to brag to 6 internet people about how cool I am.

- GonzoStyle - 07-28-2005

unless you have any stories involving an emotionally crippled cop, a hooker, a hotel room and an aborted fetus, save it.

- Mad - 07-28-2005

diceisgod Wrote:i'm moving next week. that should be drama-filled fun
Moving closer to the dealer, smart move. It'll save you the hassle of driving fucked up.