CDIH
Arafat's fate? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Arafat's fate? (/showthread.php?tid=1048)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- IkeaBoy - 03-31-2002

self explanatory

- Maynard - 03-31-2002

They're gonna find him and kill him. I don't think he's insane enough to take his own life.

GO HERE! :fuggin:

- IkeaBoy - 03-31-2002

suicide, i'm an idiot for not putting that down on the poll

- Rookie - 03-31-2002

They'll find him right after they find Bin Laden... And Jimmy Hoffa...

- Cunt-Twat - 03-31-2002

i can't vote. he'll be expelled by the end of the month, if they're smart, by the end of the week.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-31-2002

i changed my mind...arafat will have his guards kill him, and say that it was israeli fire that killed arafat, so he can die as a "martyr" much like that 12 year old boy, whuch they claimed was killed by israeli fire back in sept 2000. but it ends up it, he was shot by palestinian fire. germany just had a special investigation that aired last week on tv provong this.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 03-31-2002

He's definitely going to die this week, probably by jumping in front of a bullet and dying a martyr....that's all he really seemed to be talking about this week was that he didn't mind being one...so he's going to see that it happens. I LOVE THE WORLD WE LIVE IN!

- Mr. Brownstone - 03-31-2002

I'm surprised he's still alive.

- WhipThisFez - 03-31-2002

I just want a picture of him taking a dump.

That has got to be uber teh funny.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-31-2002

Uh really both sides truly are pitiful in this situation.

- Arthur Dent - 03-31-2002

damn, I've been following this and restraining myself from posting about it.

All I can say is, if Arafat dies, that's it, game over, the Middle East is BEYOND fucked.

Arafat is the ONLY voice of reason the Palestinian extremists will even take the time to listen to. They don't do what he asks, but they at least listen.

Second, Sharon's government is the most extreme, hardline government in Isreali history. Even the BBC reporters and German reporters are calling them on it, pointing out that responding to violence with overwhelming force is just creating new violence.

Every time there is a new peace proposal (like the new one from the Saudi's that was APPROVED by the Arab nations and Arafat) the extremeists try to destroy it with violence. And they always succeed because Isreali responds with large scale violence.

Isreali exists becasue of the philosophy of overwhelming force against anyone who opposes them. It worked in their wars. hell, Egypt only recognised them as a legit nation to get back the Sinai Paninsula after Isreali seized it in war. But that's not going to work against the Palestinians.

And the extremists on both sides will make sure of it. Isreali should be looking at this like a CIVIL war, not a war against foreign powers. They should be striking back SURGICALLY with the COOPERATION of the Palestinian Authority. Not with overwhelming, blunt, and widespread destruction.

And the extremists on BOTH sides need to be shut up.

Utherwise, it's all over. If Arafat dies, the Palestinian extrimists will get worse, the Isreali response will get worse, and it will be war with Isreali and it's neighbors.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 03-31-2002

You know if Israeli doesn't want a Palestinian state they could just give full citizen rights to all Palestinians. But that won't happen ever.

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2002

Arthur Dent Wrote:damn, I've been following this and restraining myself from posting about it.

All I can say is, if Arafat dies, that's it, game over, the Middle East is BEYOND fucked.

Arafat is the ONLY voice of reason the Palestinian extremists will even take the time to listen to. They don't do what he asks, but they at least listen.

Second, Sharon's government is the most extreme, hardline government in Isreali history. Even the BBC reporters and German reporters are calling them on it, pointing out that responding to violence with overwhelming force is just creating new violence.

Every time there is a new peace proposal (like the new one from the Saudi's that was APPROVED by the Arab nations and Arafat) the extremeists try to destroy it with violence. And they always succeed because Isreali responds with large scale violence.

Isreali exists becasue of the philosophy of overwhelming force against anyone who opposes them. It worked in their wars. hell, Egypt only recognised them as a legit nation to get back the Sinai Paninsula after Isreali seized it in war. But that's not going to work against the Palestinians.

And the extremists on both sides will make sure of it. Isreali should be looking at this like a CIVIL war, not a war against foreign powers. They should be striking back SURGICALLY with the COOPERATION of the Palestinian Authority. Not with overwhelming, blunt, and widespread destruction.

And the extremists on BOTH sides need to be shut up.

Utherwise, it's all over. If Arafat dies, the Palestinian extrimists will get worse, the Isreali response will get worse, and it will be war with Isreali and it's neighbors.
you are truly clueless. the saudi peace proposal is a farce.
arafat is far from a voice of reason. for you to say that shows your incredible ignorance on this issue. the israelis offered arafat everything he asked for in Oslo. when faced with the acceptance of all his demands, he said no, left Oslo, and started the current intifadeh. what you dont realize is that the palestinians have never wanted peace. they want israel destroyed. that is why in every speech arafat has ever given, you hear no mention of proposed palestinian industry, infrastructure, education. he is less concerned with creating a nation as he is with destroying a nation. the first concern of any nation is the safety of its citizens, yet the palestinians main weapons are its citizens. as stated in the NY times today, if the palestinians had chosen a ghandi-esque approach, they would have achieved statehood 30 years ago. but over and over they have shown that this has never been thier goal. i think the recent israeli actions were long overdue.
they have a right to secure the safety of its citizens against these craven suicide attacks. unfortunatley all peace attempts have failed and the Israelis now feel their only course to safety is the complete dismantling of the palestinian power structure through force. i can hardly blame them and on a small level look forward to it.

- Cunt-Twat - 03-31-2002

Quote:If Arafat dies, the Palestinian extrimists will get worse, the Isreali response will get worse, and it will be war with Isreali and it's neighbors.
that would be the best thing that could ever happen in the region. whoever "wins" wins, then the dispute will be over once and for all.
btw, i don't agree with anything sharon has done until now, but there was no peaces before, when barak was prime miniser, let's not forget that. in the last 10 years, israel has had 5 prime ministers, to the palestinians 1arafat. if they really want a democracy, all they have to do is hold other elections and find a replacement to arafat, which they have refused to do.

- IkeaBoy - 03-31-2002

you know this is getting a bit too heated i'm going to lock this thread

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:you know this is getting a bit too heated i'm going to lock this thread
pussy

- crx girl - 03-31-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:you know this is getting a bit too heated i'm going to lock this thread
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 03-31-2002

it's a reference only AM will get...whatever you mean?

Edited By IkeaBoy on Mar. 31 2002 at 5:45

- Arpikarhu - 03-31-2002

still having problems with the new buttons? tool

Edited By Arpikarhu on Mar. 31 2002 at 5:44

- crx girl - 03-31-2002

bad moderator, you should know better, don't make am edit your post Rolleyes