CDIH
White People Must Go - you guys need a shake up - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: White People Must Go - you guys need a shake up (/showthread.php?tid=10802)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- Black Lazerus - 11-24-2005

I have come to the realization that you people just don't have a care in the fucking world. My job is moving and they are moving to a site in Holmdel NJ, so I take a ride out to just get a feel for the area to find as many ways to get there as possible. What do I see big houses, happy waving white people, with there windows wide open. Now when I say open I don't mean like they were unlocked and open but most likely they were, I mean no shades or curtains open. I mean one guy had at least a 70 inch screen that I could see right through and watch from the street. They say that you can judge how safe a man feels by what he's willing to show his neighbors. Now I will admit I think just like you I like your music and some of your habits, but I don't like your women for the most part I have a passing interest in some of them. I maybe wrong I have met some cool ass white girls & boys in my day. But at the end of the day when it comes down to it they are still white and I am not even one of those passable Negroes. I have made my bones in life by being better than the next man out hustling him and sabotage if necessary. I guess its sour grapes when I see a motherfucker I know I out hustled and am more qualified than get a position that I was gunning for. Stacked side by side I am 2 times better than this guy on paper and 3 times beater in person. Meanwhile this prick gets the job because he has been kissing the VP's dick for the last 6 months while I am working my ass off. Now I might have to work under this asshole. Well OK I am through 'enjoy it while it lasts white people' soon be it the day when you are the niggers of this country.

- The Jays - 11-24-2005

You have issues.

see you should be outraged by my comments but since you haven't a care in your world you aren't even the least bit miffed.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-24-2005

we already are the niggers, imitation nigger.

You are not the niggers until i get to turn a fire hose on you and your 6 year old daughter without any repercussions.

- The Jays - 11-24-2005

This is the dumbest argument for killing white people that I've heard thus far.

White people + big houses with open curtains in the suburbs = not a care in the world = kill white people

If you feel more comfortable with always keeping an eye on your shit, move somewhere where ADT doesn't install home security systems. You think those white people actually trust you niggers? Go ahead and try to break in, see how fast the alarm turns on.

- drusilla - 11-24-2005

what's it like being colored?

You are missing my point one again Jr, maybe arpi is right about you. I guess since your only care in the world is who's going to suck your cock and what type of weed should I smoke today you really wouldn't get it. Shit I have a security system as all people should, it makes for good neighbors.

- GonzoStyle - 11-24-2005

The Jays Wrote:This is the dumbest argument for killing white people that I've heard thus far.

White people + big houses with open curtains in the suburbs = not a care in the world = kill white people

If you feel more comfortable with always keeping an eye on your shit, move somewhere where ADT doesn't install home security systems. You think those white people actually trust you niggers? Go ahead and try to break in, see how fast the alarm turns on.
You didn't get his point, it wasnt as much about tht as it was about the honky who got the job he was going for. Even though laz is better than him on paper and in person but apparently the crackers stick together, as if this is news.

reverse affirmative action, it's a bitch ain't it?

Quote:I like your music and some of your habits

a little too much by the way, you turned in your ghetto pass a while ago holmes.

- Mad - 11-24-2005

Spelling and offensive body odor is what is holding you back.

My ghetto pass is still good my thug card has expired though.

- diceisgod - 11-24-2005

mad saved the day

you should drive down 125th, pumpin the hall and oates and telling everyone how you're goin back to the burbs for some afternoon brunch with the wifey.

Mad Wrote:Spelling and offensive body odor is what is holding you back.
i spelt good at work!!!! and i don't smell unlike thosue other splaboos

thosue bastadis!!

GonzoStyle Wrote:you should drive down 125th, pumpin the hall and oates and telling everyone how you're goin back to the burbs for some afternoon brunch with the wifey.
sorry i wouldn't fit in i don't have rims on my audi. nore tint

audi... wow!!!

- diceisgod - 11-24-2005

the crackhead vs. the cracker

atleast I know how to cook crack, he just smokes it... with suzie and then they correct eachothers spelling.

What!!!