CDIH
How much money have you spent - on video game systems, games and etc - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: How much money have you spent - on video game systems, games and etc (/showthread.php?tid=10804)

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

Add up all the money you've spent over the years on Atari, Intelivision, Nintendo, Genesis, Super Nintendo, Saturn, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Dreamcast, Playstation 2, Xbox, Gamecube, Xbox 360.

Then state the number.

- Mad - 11-25-2005

I couldn't come up a number, lets just say a lot. Considering I'm old and senile and can remember the first Pong game (got it for Christmas the first year it was out) and then the 2600, then Super NES, PS1, PS2 and lots and lots of quarters pumped into machines.

- Keyser Soze - 11-25-2005

I never bought many games, I bought nearly every console just to have it and play the best 5-6 games there were. I still have every one. Atari 2600, Nintendo, Nintendo 64, Super Nintendo, Turbografix 16, Sony Dreamcast, Playstations 1 and 2, and XBOX. I have a ton of Atari 2600 games. Not many Nintendo games on any of the systems. Maybe 8 Turbografix games. 2 maybe 3 Dreamcast games. About 15 playstation games on both systems and one XBOX game, the rest I downloaded to the modded harddrive (12 games to date) but my XBOX is more a music/movie media center than anything else.

- The Jays - 11-25-2005

You mean they came out with eight different Turbografix games?

- Keyser Soze - 11-25-2005

Bonk's Adventure was actually really fun to play.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 11-25-2005

turbograffix was the worst.

that pacman game confused me

- GonzoStyle - 11-25-2005

neo geo was the worst.

I really never got much into the gaming stuff.

I had the collecovision and only 2 games, one was pong and the other was donkey kong.

The original nintendo I had for years and prolly had about 30 games.

after that I didnt buy a system till play station, and I had maybe 8 games for that.

Then I got the PS2 and have bought maybe 7 games for it, maybe a few more but I traded in a bunch, etc.

- LZMF1 - 12-03-2005

too much money on too many systems.

gonzypoo.....colecovision was the shit back in the day. there were many a good games for that system. releasing the "Adam" home computer add-on to the system was their downfall.

- Galt - 12-11-2005

I've bought a Playstation, PSP and a Sega Genesis.

I probably bought a couple NES games, but I got most of that stuff as a gift since I was so young. I bought around 10-15 Genesis games, a handful of PS2 games and Playstation games each.

So, probably around 25-30 games, three systems and the occassional extra controller.

I'd guess around $2,000-$2,500 over my life.

- PatCooper - 12-12-2005

I've spent thousands over my life. SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, Saturn, N64, Playstation, PS2. Gamecube.and i just bought an xbox the other day. Games for all the named systems, memory cards, controllers, I'd say 5 grand total.