CDIH
Crash - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Crash (/showthread.php?tid=10842)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 12-02-2005

I finally got to watch it last night and it lived up to all the hype, trully an amazing film.

With the exception of sandra bullock, who I despise, it was really great.

see it!

- fbd - 12-02-2005

a bunch of people in one of my classes were raving about it last week...in an interesting comparrision, one of the girls called it "love actually, but with racism instead of love". havent seen either one, but i found the way they were compared funny

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

is this the one with spader?

- QuickStop - 12-02-2005

fbd Wrote:a bunch of people in one of my classes were raving about it last week...in an interesting comparrision, one of the girls called it "love actually, but with racism instead of love". havent seen either one, but i found the way they were compared funny
that really is fantastic

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 12-02-2005

I saw it last weekend. It was amazing. The only thing that bugged me was that. With 7,000,000+ people in LA these 12 people keep running into each other?

- drusilla - 12-02-2005

The Jays Wrote:is this the one with spader?
no, but that is a fantastic film.

which reminds me that i have the book in my bag so now i have something to do while sitting here at work. thanks!

- The Jays - 12-02-2005

i did a project for a barn renovation to store an airplane, and went with the concept of crashing the airplane into the barn. One critic suggested the book Crash, so I looked it up, and, jesus christ, that guy is fucked up for suggesting that to me!

- Black Lazerus - 12-02-2005

I told you fucking people at the poker party that it was great film

- lush - 12-02-2005

I'm waiting till it comes onto ondemand

yeah yeah yeah you said "you mean the CRASH with the Black guys, nope didn't see it!" then dismissed me like i was sleeper or something.

- lush - 12-02-2005

We all did it. don't point the finger!

BAFTA award winner Don Cheadle

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 12-02-2005

Don Cheadle is my hero.

- drusilla - 12-02-2005

Black Lazerus Wrote:yeah yeah yeah you said "you mean the CRASH with the Black guys, nope didn't see it!" then dismissed me like i was sleeper or something.
that's because we are obsessed with the one with spader

- lush - 12-02-2005

It's all very sexy.

isn't David Spader a fag?

- lush - 12-02-2005

James?
No, he fucks bitches left and right.

- Black Lazerus - 12-03-2005

GonzoStyle Wrote:I finally got to watch it last night and it lived up to all the hype, trully an amazing film.

With the exception of Sandra bullock, who I despise, it was really great.

see it!
see i think she did a good job she always plays these fluffy likable girls in movies. it was good to see her act like a total cunt in a movie.

- The Jays - 12-03-2005

ever seen James Spader in Pretty in Pink? That dude slams pussy meat all day and night

- Hawt Baux - 12-03-2005

Spader makes my vagina tingle.

- The Jays - 12-03-2005

[Image: post-13-94501-crash7.jpg]