CDIH
For those who know their kid is going to be a tard - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: For those who know their kid is going to be a tard (/showthread.php?tid=1089)

- JIMMYSNUKA - 04-02-2002

Stick a rusty 1" drill bit in your snatch, attatch a power cable from a lamp and plug it into the nearest wall socket while standing in a puddle of water. If that doesnt work jump off the roof of a house and land on a pickit fence with your legs spread wide open. They will just end up at the local mcdonalds serving me food that has been drooled on and french fries that have been half eaten.

- LZMF1 - 04-02-2002

this is a serious reply to snuka's post............

before my wife gave birth the doctors ran some tests and the results came back all fucked up.
we were driving home in separate cars and i was listening to stephen lynch's "special olympics"
on my cd player in my truck. my wife was driving in front of me and pulled over, i pulled up behind her and went to see what was wrong. she told me that the doc had just called her on her cell phone and said that their was a chance our kid could have down's syndrome. all i said was that if it is a mellon head, i'll kill it myself.

needless to say our daughter came out normal.

- Grumpy - 04-02-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:this is a serious reply to snuka's post............
that's not allowed around here. Snuka is not used to getting serious replys. he get spasticated, shits himself and drools when people do that. Then again, he does that even when people DON'T do that. but it gets worse when they do.

- LZMF1 - 04-02-2002

the whole point was............ there is no way i would accept a mellon head!

- Arthur Dent - 04-03-2002

Quote:she told me that the doc had just called her on her cell phone and said that their was a chance our kid could have down's syndrome. all i said was that if it is a mellon head, i'll kill it myself.

And she didn't run you over on the spot? Lucky dude.

- LZMF1 - 04-03-2002

Quote:What rack or other anatomy part is out there that if we didn't have all of these ridiculous rules in society that prohibit us from squeezing and groping at will, are a must squeeze for you?

yeah, she likes me for some strange reason. go figure.

- Arthur Dent - 04-03-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:
Quote:What rack or other anatomy part is out there that if we didn't have all of these ridiculous rules in society that prohibit us from squeezing and groping at will, are a must squeeze for you?

yeah, she likes me for some strange reason. go figure.
huh? Are you saying she likes you because you grope her all the time?

- Metalfan - 04-03-2002

Quote:the whole point was............ there is no way i would accept a mellon head!

Its bad enough she has to live with you LZ...she'd be a saint if she had 2 of you to deal with

- LZMF1 - 04-03-2002

Quote:Its bad enough she has to live with you LZ...she'd be a saint if she had 2 of you to deal with

i can't argue with you there. and by the way she is a saint just for putting up with me.

- Ken'sPen - 04-03-2002

LZMF1 Wrote:needless to say our daughter came out normal.
Anyone else wonder what passes for normal with this MOMO?