CDIH
Punk i'll kick your ass!!! - Fighting, what's your take? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Punk i'll kick your ass!!! - Fighting, what's your take? (/showthread.php?tid=1091)

Pages: 1 2

- Kid Afrika - 04-03-2002

I always try to avoid a fight at all costs... but when the shit goes down, I'm able to hold my own.

to me fighting is unnecessary and dumb. but unfortunately, when someone smacks you in your grill... it's hard to outwit them. you generally have to put the smack down or get dealt with.

- Brokenjaw - 04-03-2002

I have gotten into many fights. I have kicked some ass and have had my ass handed to me as well. I used to enjoy it when I was younger, but now as I look back at it, it was really stupid. Having one eye and all, I really should have been more careful but hind sight is always 20/20 or in my case 20/0. I was a bouncer for a while at a go-go bar, a few years ago, and that was the last time I have actually gotten into a fight. I have had some pushing and shoving, and some toe to toe nose to nose yelling, but cooler heads, and or the police prevailed. I really try to avoid it at all cost's now.

Edited By Brokenjaw on April 02 2002 at 9:48

- onehung - 04-03-2002

I find intimidation to be the best deterrent. Once I unleash the pythons, Most fuckers just run scared. If they don't, Well,,Then I just give them my wallet and beg for mercy.

- Danked - 04-03-2002

I got my ass kicked a lot in my younger days.

Good times.

- virgingrrl - 04-03-2002

i have only been in one physical fight when i was 13. it was a fight between me and my grrl's and this other crew of girls. heh..we kicked some ass. but now im a lover not a fighter. in even it comes to verbal fights...i just like to walk away, its not worth my time and effort.

- Maynard - 04-03-2002

I'm not a fighter. I can only remember being in 2 or 3 fights as a kid. None as an adult.

- Sluggo - 04-03-2002

Danked Wrote:I got my ass kicked a lot in my younger days.

Good times.
I can certainly hold my own now...
I would much rather not though.

- Sephiroth - 04-03-2002

I can hold my own. Been in more moshpits than fights though.

- Lord Reefer - 04-03-2002

yeah ……I’ve had my ass handed to me on more than one occasion too. That’s why now I only pick on women…..they’re not as easy as you would think though. Just last Saturday while bulling this women over the last loaf of egg bread….she caught me off guard and hit me with her crutch. ….BITCH!

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

i havent gotten into a fight since i stopped drinking southern comfort 7 years ago. that shit made me mean.

- Keyser Soze - 04-03-2002

Lately it seems like i've had to get in the middle to break up a few fights. Stupid fighting between friends and more often siblings who get into stupid fights when they're drunk. I used to get into fights when I was younger but I seem to be the peacemaker these days.

- Arthur Dent - 04-03-2002

I haven't been in a fight since the 8th grade. Now I can control my temper in almost any situation and talk my way out. But, I REALLY enjoyed studying the martial arts in college and for a couple years after. It's really fun to learn how to fight properly, as long as you don't actually have to use any of it.
Can't imagine the guilt trip I'd have if I actually broke some guy's arm in a fight.

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

I worked as a bouncer in college. $4.25 an hour to keep townies and jocks from killing each other. No medical plan....just easy chicks and free beer. I'm still debating whether it was the worst or best job I ever had.
I tell my students now, though, that no one ever wins in a fight and that things can usually be worked out better with communication.

- Arpikarhu - 04-03-2002

Quote:I tell my students now, though, that no one ever wins in a fight and that things can usually be worked out better with communication.
ROFLMFYBO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

Just because I won't talk to you, Arpidickbreath, doesn't mean you have to get all pissy about what I tell my students.....I actually hate you. There is no talking to you or reasoning with you. You are the exception to the rule. You should be killed.

- crx girl - 04-04-2002

it seems to me you perhaps take things a touch to seriously, just a touch...

- Sean Cold - 04-04-2002

I hate to say it, but I miss the adrenaline rush from getting into a fight. It's been quite a few years since I've had a fight, maybe I grew wiser in my older years but mostly out of the intimidation factor. Now days, fighting just sucks and goes from one exteme to another. You got the pussified fags that will call the police and sue you or you got the senseless drones that are liable to shoot you. Growing up in The Bronx, you could simply have a fight with someone and the next day be on the same team as him in pick-up football. Now, well, wieghing the risk opf getting stabbed or shot by some scumbag just to slap the taste out of his mouth is rather fruitless. My god, I am getting wiser.

- NaughtyAngel - 04-04-2002

i try to stay away from confrontations
there was this one time i had to calm a few people down at a certain hoboken bar about a year ago

- Buttmunch - 04-04-2002

Quote:i try to stay away from confrontations
there was this one time i had to calm a few people down at a certain hoboken bar about a year ago
Amy, the voice of reason.

- NaughtyAngel - 04-04-2002

you know it BM
because people LISTEN to me!