CDIH
Go to best buy now!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Go to best buy now!!! (/showthread.php?tid=10940)

Pages: 1 2 3

Go to best buy now!!! - GonzoStyle - 12-20-2005

[Image: 215228.jpg]

Ghostbusters 1 & 2 box set is on sale for 7.99!!!!

Has both films, as well as deleted scenes and plus some ghostbuster cartoons, plus it comes with some booklet I didnt open it yet.

- Gooch - 12-20-2005

god, that DVD would be so much better if they left out GB2.

good find though...will have to track that fucker down.

- Black Lazerus - 12-20-2005

on my way

- Gooch - 12-20-2005

Big Lebowski, btw, is remastered with more extras and available there at Bestbuy for $16

- GonzoStyle - 12-20-2005

yeah but for 8 bucks who can complain, plus the ghostbuster 2 dvd has a couple of the old cartoons on it, so its worth it just for them.

Plus I picked up the recut & extended version of sin city. Its pretty sweet, it has the original version and the recut version which is extended by 25 mins. Plus comes with the graphic nove... I mean comic book.... book.

there were a bunch more movies on sale for 7.99 like caddyshack, I only came to pick up Sin City though but when I saw ghostbusters, I couldnt resist.

- fbd - 12-21-2005

what is in the extra 25 minutes? i'll probably have to pick it up

- Danked - 12-21-2005

I need to own this.

Quote:god, that DVD would be so much better if they left out GB2.
Fuck you! Granted it's not as good as the first, but how can you hate the part at the end with the Statue of Liberty?

You hate America! You hate freedom!

- TheGMANN - 12-21-2005

I bought it few months ago when it was at $12.99....oh well

As for Ghostbusters 2, Peter MacNichol saves that movie. Yes....SAVES!

- The Jays - 12-21-2005

Gooch Wrote:Big Lebowski, btw, is remastered with more extras and available there at Bestbuy for $16

i am soooooooo there. 8)

Ghostbusters 2 ain't all that bad. "Viggy, Viggy, Viggy, you have been a bad monkey!"

- Black Lazerus - 12-21-2005

I bought it
boiler room and
blow

- Gooch - 12-21-2005

Sin City is another i need to get. Thanks for the reminder.

i'm actually, though, done with all my shopping. i'll only face BestBuy early or in the late hours on the way somewhere. Last weekend was a fuckin mob scene.

Airplane, the Don't Call Me Shirley edition was on sale for $11.99 in the NYC BestBuy up on 57th and Lex but wasn't for that sale price at the LI BestBuy.

I have sin city and it and episode 3 look the best on my LCD TV
i also bought season one of the office
and kung fu hustle
and some old school superman episodes
and the complete thin man collection

- The Jays - 12-21-2005

did eddie let you borrow his coat?

why would i wear a tent on my body?

- Mad - 12-21-2005

To look ghetto.

- The Jays - 12-21-2005

to "buy" stuff

- GonzoStyle - 12-21-2005

no way YOU bought the thin man collection you hump.

- GonzoStyle - 12-21-2005

fbd Wrote:what is in the extra 25 minutes? i'll probably have to pick it up

I havent watched it yet or seen the movie at all yet, I held out for this special edition to come out.

Basically from what I see in the description, its not that he just added 25 mins to the film but he completely recut it. Now instead of one whole movie its more like 4 short stories or something.

But it has one disc which is the regular version

and disc 2 is the recut one.

So i'll probably end up watching both anyway to see the differences in structure, etc.

sorry i pay for stuff

- fbd - 12-21-2005

it was always four seperate stories with minimal tie ins between them...but i'm gonna have to figure out what the 25 extra minutes are