CDIH
Best Movies Of 2005 - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Best Movies Of 2005 (/showthread.php?tid=10977)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Adolf - 01-04-2006

the rumors about you were true.

- drusilla - 01-06-2006

a history of violence
batman begins
mr & mrs smith
episode 3
sin city (mostly for marv)

i still havent seen closer, but i keep meaning to do so

- drusilla - 01-06-2006

i forgot walk the line

- Adolf - 01-07-2006

closer was surprisingly good.

I wanna see walk the line and I didnt see Kong, so the list is only stuff I seen with Gozerstyle.

- Danked - 02-12-2006

I've finally seen Closer and it was excellent. So out of the 4 movies I saw that came out in 2005, Closer moves up to #1.

It's a more realistic love story because of its complexity. The characters and their emotions weren't all black & white. Not your typical hollywood tripe. Very well done.

- GonzoStyle - 02-12-2006

agreed, very well done.

But I still would put Crash ahead of it.

On a personal of course Episode 3 was my favorite movie of last year.

I did finally see walk the line, very good movie, though it seemed kinda rushed in certain places and also reminded me a lot of the Ray Charles movie, as far as structure of telling his life story.

- fbd - 02-12-2006

i saw crash two weeks ago...it was really good

- Mad - 02-12-2006

How was Harry Potter for you?

- fbd - 02-12-2006

i never saw the final cut, so i dont know how the special effects worked out.

however, the script was really good

- Keyser Soze - 02-26-2006

finally saw the aristocrats, i would add it to this list without hesitation. the highlights for me were kevin pollack telling it as walken, the mime, sarah silverman, joe franklin, pat cooper, jeffrey ross, jon ross, fred willard, bob saget, the south park kids, and doug stanhope and andy richter telling it to their kids.

- Arpikarhu - 02-27-2006

sarah silverman is a goddess

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2006

Arpikarhu Wrote:sarah silverman is a goddess

I agree, she's not drop dead gorgeous but he personality pushes hard far ahead of the curve.

- Galt - 02-27-2006

If she could only have a voice transplant.

- GonzoStyle - 02-27-2006

you're a pathetic whiteboy who works in a mail room, so shut up.

- Keyser Soze - 02-27-2006

her joe franklin line was the highlight of the movie

- The Sleeper - 03-01-2006

closer came out in 2004.

i saw crash a few days ago and it was good but not best picture material. i thought the matt dillon story was pretty hacky. ludacris should get a best actor nomination though.

- lush - 03-01-2006

The Sleeper Wrote:closer came out in 2004.

i saw crash a few days ago and it was good but not best picture material. i thought the matt dillon story was pretty hacky. ludacris should get a best actor nomination though.

Yeah buddy, that was Crash

I actually had the other Crash netflixed until the wound fucking scene ending was revealed to me and then i figured what's the point

- lush - 03-01-2006

The James Spader one?

Cause I find that movie to be really hot

good 4 u