CDIH
Tread lightly people, i have been thinking. - I must come up with something. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tread lightly people, i have been thinking. - I must come up with something. (/showthread.php?tid=1100)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sean Cold - 04-03-2002

I have decided that I, yes, me, Sean Cold, will become an assasin. It is a great line of work and I can change history by doing so.

First things first, I need a middle name. All the greats have a middle name. I have chosen Fuckin to be said middle name. In the upcoming weeks, I shall be referred to as Sean Fuckin Cold. It has a nice ring to it and it will strike horror in those who read it and are covering my mission in life.

Now, I need a damned target. GW Bush was first to come to mind, but, I will not live in infamy by wasting him. Shit, I dare say I might get a holiday dedicated to me. I am willing to bet that the SS will even let me ace him, the dumb rube he is. So, he is no longer an option.

I then thought maybe that darkie Nelson Mandella but again, too easy of a mark. Kid has a better chance of claiming credit for wasting another negro. Mark my words, it will be his own people who eventually nail him.

So, I ask for your help. Who makes a good enough target to allow me to realize my dreams?

- Metalfan - 04-03-2002

If you wish to gain the love of the people as Sean Fuckin Cold.....take out that musty caved, fat-hipped annoying sack of shit bitch Hillary Rotten Clinton and the governorship of the great state of NY is yours!

EDIT - Speaking rhetorically, of course

Edited By Metalfan on April 04 2002 at 2:25

- Sephiroth - 04-03-2002

Hillary "You New Yorkers are Dumber than I previously thought" Clinton.

- Keyser Soze - 04-03-2002

Someones been spending too many hours coding. Step.....away.....from....the......keyboard.....slowly.

- Ken'sPen - 04-03-2002

Do the pope before Kevorkian gets to him.

- Hey Ladi - 04-03-2002

Daryl Strawberry..... they keep trying to save him, so someone must really want him around.

- Gooch - 04-03-2002

<marquee>Larry King</marquee>

- LZMF1 - 04-03-2002

<ul><li>jesse jackson
<li>al sharpton
<li>johnny cochran
<li>just about any other high profile annoying hunk o' coal

- HedCold - 04-03-2002

whoever the head guy in canada is. it'll be good practice for when you go after important people.

- Doc - 04-03-2002

Pedro Martinez

- Gooch - 04-03-2002

How bout Whoopee Goldberg...she's as funny as a carcass being dragged from a pickup truck.

gooch

- Hey Ladi - 04-03-2002

Emeril or that Aligator guy

- LZMF1 - 04-03-2002

you know that this list of suggestions will grow exponentially.

- Gooch - 04-03-2002

How bout...

<center>[Image: soze.jpg]

Have I complained about OA.com enough?
Keyser Soze</center>

Edited By Gooch on April 03 2002 at 4:07

- Sephiroth - 04-03-2002

Come to think of it.... I didnt hear much from Sean the day the Queen Mum died........<font color="white">

Edited By Sephiroth on April 03 2002 at 4:09

- McBourbon - 04-03-2002

You take out the Oprah and you demoralize an entire world of womenists and trailer-park, do-nothing, raise-your-kids-on-Kool-Aid, fat-assed housewives. Plus.....it pretty much makes every man's day in the world. Sean Fuckin Cold would be a household name and on the lips of his fellow men world wide! Men would drink beers to your name, statues would be erected in your honor.....and all you've got to do is take out on fat, black chick. Life shouldn't be this easy......

- Kid Afrika - 04-03-2002

Matt Godfroy?

- Sean Cold - 04-03-2002

I was thinking that twat Clinton, but she makes my pal Bill look better everytime she opens that gaping clam licker of hers.

LZMF1. why kill Jesse? You need to read more man, that ass wipe is commiting career suicide himself with the new tell all book about him getting it's rightfull due.

I rather beat Goockiburger in Fantasy Baseball. It shall bring me great joy.

I was actually thinking that if I just went insane and opened fire within the United Nations, missing all Americans, of course that the statement would ring true. Problem is, I am no Jack Ruby, I can't be killed while doing the deed. Jack Ruby= no middle name, so, he just sucks major ass.

thanks for the future sig. i like it, including the caption.